Chapter 5- Your Sin

As M/n continued searching for the person behind the sound he found himself coming back to Meliodas and Diane each time.

'Wait...could it be...?' M/n thought as he looked at the child and grown up next to Elizabeth. M/n ran over to the group.

"That enough!" M/n says causing the two to snap out of it.

"Brother!" Elizabeth said happily as M/n placed Destiny down on the ground.

"What are you doing here?" Diane asks looking at the group.

"We should be asking you that!" Hawk says.

"Captain, you're here? Where's that holy knight?" Diane asks.

"Huh, hey, you're right." Meliodas says.

"Poor big lady. Are you alright?" The kid asks while running to Diane.

"Yeah, you okay? You're still here." Diane says.

"Yeah." The kid says.

'There's that bell sound again...but where is it coming from?' M/n questioned.

"I'm so scared! I don't wanna die! Please!" The kid says as he ran to the grownup.

"We'll protect you!" Elizabeth says.

"Even if it means trading our lives for yours!" M/n added.

"You'd do that?" The man asks.

"Yes!" The two siblings answered.

"Touching to see a royal family actually care hut is that truly what you would do? Or an empty promise?" The holy knight in a bug life armour asks.

"A tornado made of bugs?" M/n questioned as one.

"No! I'm scared! Don't let it get me!" The kid yelled as they began to run away.

"That kids whining is really annoying me! You die first." The knight says sending the tornado at the kid.

"Let me guess, you never believed you'd have to follow through with your words, did you?" The knight taunted.

"Elizabeth, keep Hawk and Destiny safe." M/n whispered.

"But...okay..." Elizabeth whispered as M/n walks forwards and to the tornado. He took a deep breath before talking into it.

"I gave my word to you...even if you die ain't the way I would still protect the kingdom and all of its people from the holy knights. Please keep your words true, sir meliodas..." m/n muttered to himself as he got on the ground and hugged the kid while closing his eyes and focusing. A shield appeared around them protecting him from getting any more cuts or injuries.

The knight made the bugs disappear causing M/n to let down the shield.

"Sir meliodas is going to kill for what I've done to this uniform." M/n whispered as he feel to the ground using his arms to stabilize himself.

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth asks.

"I'm-"

'Oh my goodness! It's the bell! How could I have been so blind?!' M/n thought to himself as he looked at the kid.

"So, you would risk your life to save a poor boy like this one? That's quite commendable of you. However." The kid's body changed into one of a holy knight.

"Reality can be rather cruel." The holy knight with the bell says.

"M/n, get away from him!" Elizabeth says.

"You did this! You're the one responsible for everything! Including their behaviour!" M/n says. The knight laughed.

"The seven deadly sins are nothing more than little play things to me.