Gammamon's Magical School Day! Wiztastics and Wezen VS Weedmon!

Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who live in this city began to refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.

________________________________________________________________________________

It had been about a day and a half since the escapade that Burnard, Scorpi, and Angoramon had regarding their secret meetings with other Digimon that had ended up within the city or in other different places around Santa Monica. However, at the same time, the Phantom's Den had uncovered that there had been rumors of another yokai, a Kamaitachi, running rampant in Santa Monica, slicing up anything and everything. With some investigation on behalf of Alya, Henry, and Rose, the trio figured out the 'yokai' was actually another Digimon known as Reppamon, who had its tail become sentient after it accidentally destroyed the remains of a Cubit, proving to the chosen ones and their partners that Cubits still existed on Earth, but only worked as containers filled with Mixing essence, and had their powers that enabled them to Mix two (or more) Mixels together either completely stripped from them, or could only form a Mix for a few minutes. However, the tail was dead set on showing off its edge, leaving not only other places around town in complete ruin and disarray, but also endangering the lives of many people, including Casey and Gammamon when the duo was both out doing some shopping. Luckily, through the combined efforts of Kaus Gammamon, Symbare Angoramon, and a new Mix between Scorpi and Burnard, the kids were able to have the tail of Reppamon, and Reppamon itself, communicate a solution between them where they could show their edge, and also not harm anyone or destroy anything in the process. But now, a new threat was about to fall on Santa Monica, and potentially the world. And it was a new threat of which only Gammamon could stop, with the aid of not only a new trio of Mixels (One of which who'd need his help the most), but also with a brand-new power at his own disposal...

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a bright Monday morning, and Casey was already getting ready for School. Gammamon, being the young little Digimon that he was, silently followed Casey around the house, trying to observe her actions with curiosity. "Ohh~? Casey?" Gammamon asked her as she finished brushing her hair. "Why did you dress up so neatly? Are you going someplace special?" The dinosaurian digital monster asked her with a small tilt of his head, as Casey lightly smiled with a gentle giggle. "Oh, I'm getting ready for school. Besides, today's Angelwood Middle School's joint Talent show with Cosmic Field Academy, and Maya, Amber, Kiyo, Rose, Francis and I are planning to help Melody with her performance in terms of lights, sounds, and choreography- Practically everything and a bag of chips!" The youngest of the Almenera siblings excitedly beamed, as Gammamon's eyes widened in awe. "Ohh~! Casey! I wanna help you and the others! Can I come?! Please~?"Gammamon begged her, but Casey only let out a soft sigh from her lips. "I'm really sorry, Gammamon, but I genuinely don't want to risk any panic happening at school after Reppamon's rampage making the front headline on the Phantom's Den. At this point, it's only safe for either Flain, Vulk, Zorch or Flamzer to come with me to school since Flamzer can hide in my Backpack, while Flain and the others are rumored by the teaching staff that, despite them being the three Will-o-wisps, some people on Campus actually believe that they're a trio of Hologram Ghosts that bring good luck to both the students and teachers when they visit, as well as Jellymon, since she's actually the stealthiest member of the team, and even the Klinkers, since they can pass as a couple of robots that Francis had built during his own spare time..." Casey told him, as Gammamon looked down at the ground, seemingly disappointed, before she patted the dinosaur Digimon on the head in an attempt to try and cheer him up. "Tell you what, though- After school today, I'll treat you to a trip to Cafe Demitasse to get us some Belgian hot chocolate." She reassured the white Digimon, as she left to get the rest of her things together that'd end up helping Melody at the joint-talent show that'd be happening later at Angelwood Middle School between her own school, and the academy that Rose and Hannah attended.