Shimmering, reformed heroes! Slash and Shine, Vajiramon and Glowkies Max!

(A/N- It's about time we did this, especially with the last chapter foreshadowing this moment. Dracmon's going to get his Ultimate level form, The Glowkies shall max, and... Casey gets Spirited away, too? Either way, it's time for the mini arc of Aleena and the Glowkies' redemption to come to a close in the most traditional of fashions, with the debut of a new character alongside the end of the mini arc!)

________________________________________________________________________________

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who live in this city refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

________________________________________________________________________________

About a week had gone by since Casey and friends went to the countryside of Lake Tahoe with Cassie, her grandparents, and the Orbitons for the remainder of spring vacation. However, there was a new foe, Rareraremon, who was slowly turning both humans and animals alike into zombies for it to feast on so it could remain 'alive'. When it came time to fight him to turn it back into a Digi-egg, the odds of the mixels and the 3 Digimon succeeding was very slim, until Alena showed up with Dracmon and the Glowkies, and told the 3 Digimon to Super digivolve to the Ultimate level, and for the Mixel tribes who had regained their power to Max to do so, and work together alongside her, the reformed virus Digimon, and the bioluminescent Mixels to put Rareraremon out of its misery, and succeeded thanks to their help. During a walk back to the place that they were staying at during their time at Lake Tahoe, Globert and Dracmon asked Aleena when she'd get the power that she'd need to help the Glowkies regain their ability to Max, and for Dracmon to be able to super digivolve into his Ultimate level form, to which she responded with an uncertain 'I don't know.' But what Aleena didn't know was that her gaining that power would happen sooner than she thought, especially when one of her new friends was taken by a spiritual force...

________________________________________________________________________________

"So, this is what Southern California looks like during Nisei week?" Casey asked as she walked through town with her partners, Dracmon, the Glowkies, and Aleena, as the other human present then nodded. The streets were lined with red and white ribbons, Japanese lanterns, and many booths with different types of vendors, varying from food, games, and souvenirs, all while the morning sun shone it bright rays down upon countless roads and towns of California. "Yeah. Nisei week was put together by a foundation of the same name, and it's a bit of a week-long celebration of both Japanese and Japanese American culture. Honestly, it's my first year attending Nisei week, too, but I want to get the best experience with a good friend since everyone else said they were busy. Plus, I still want to make it up to you and the Infernites for what the Glowkies and I did when we were nixed..." Angelwood Middle's resident goth girl admitted, as she thought back to the two times she kidnapped the girl from Spain, who shrugged it off. "Aleena, it's fine! You and the Glowkies weren't exactly yourselves back then." Casey smiled in response, as Gammamon nodded. "Yeah! The bad versions of you are gone, so you don't have to be scared anymore!" Gammamon said with a childish grin. "Anyways, my dad was gonna organize the parade this year before Regulusmon and the Nixels came into my life and ruined almost everything that I had, including them taking the lives of my parents. So, I have to organize the parade in his honor, and his place. Dracmon, you and the Glowkies stick with the Infernites, Gammamon, and Casey." She then explained, as Dracmon just hopped onto a tree branch. 

"Why? Even with all the time we've been together, you're still not all that used to the 4 of us sticking by your side?" The undead Digimon chuckled, while his human partner just shook her head. "No, I just have a special surprise for them, and I kinda want to surprise you guys with it, too." Upon hearing this, Globert's eye began to shine like a singular star. " A surprise? For us?!" He happily asked Aleena. "Yep. But you, Dracmon, Boogly, and Vampos got to stay with Casey, the Infernites, and Gammamon while I head to Little Tokyo to get it all set up. So, the four of you need to be on your best behavior. No causing mischief whatsoever. Especially you, Dracmon. Casey caught me and all the others who joined the group up on that 'red scribble' thing you did to Amb's little sister a while back." She told them, before singling out Dracmon, who then hopped down, and walked along a metal rail. "And I made it clear that I've changed since then! Either way, you can count on me to not do anything of my former mischievous nature. I promise! And if we need you, we'll give you a call!" He said with a somewhat cheeky smile, hopping in front of the group. However, the small group of 10 had no idea that they were being watched as they went their separate ways, with Aleena heading to Little Tokyo, and Casey, Dracmon, Gammamon, the Glowkies, and the Infernites heading to a nearby cafe to get some treats.