From Little Schemer to Healing Goddess! The birth of Thetismon!

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who dwell within this lively city began to refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

_______________________________________________________________________

It had been a whole week since Asuramon had arrived in Santa Monica, thus they had begun stealing other people's Faces within the city, and other areas of California with the aid of Kongoumon, and a less-than-willing-to-help Mushroomon. Casey, Henry, Gammamon, all 6 of the Infernites, Angoramon, Sadie, and the Fang Gang had decided to take action since Katie, the Flexers, and all the other chosen ones and their Mixels had been targeted, and Jellymon got the chance to play the medic and watch over everyone else. Sadie seemed a bit nervous, however, due to all the mistakes she ends up making having always putting her and her friends in danger in the past, she didn't want to risk herself having to step in and have her Mixels start fighting when Canoweissmon's digivolution caused by his Duo Synchro with Henry had somehow mysteriously broken in the middle of the battle, resulting in him turning back into Kaus Gammamon. Luckily, Aleena arrived with the Glowkies and Dracmon, and told her that it's okay if she screwed up. What mattered most was how she decided to learn from her mistakes, and help her grow, which was what helped her gain her Awakening, and her Mixel Partners, the Fang Gang, had regained the ability to max. However, when one ultimate-level Digimon isn't available or enough to turn the tables, that's when a second Ultimate-level Digimon shall rise like a phoenix from the flames and ashes from a new duo synchro, as Kiyo, Jellymon, Bianca, and both the 2014 and 2015 Frosticons would soon end up learning (and seeing) for themselves...

___________________________________________________________________________

Kiyo was with Jellymon, Flurr, Slumbo, and Lunk at the shopping mall in downtown Santa Monica, and Jellymon wasn't really being completely inconspicuous, just floating around Nordstrom, doing her own particular brand of Window shopping. "Get a look at this, Darling!" She energetically beamed, as she floated over to a nearby display shelf chock-filled with purses of every color, shape, and size decorating each and every rack, and found a hot pink purse with a small, black stripe on the handle on the top shelf. "This purse perfectly matches my bodysuit, if I do say so myself!" She laughed ever-so-happily, as Kiyo sighed. "Jellymon, please calm down... " Kiyo tried to tell her, before something else proceeded to catch the Mollusk Digimon's glimmering black eyes. "OH SNAP, JEWELRY!" She shouted, completely ignoring her human as she floated over to Forever 21, a gleeful smile on her face. Flurr perched himself on Kiyo's shoulder, noticing that his partner seemed a bit frustrated and stressed. "Kiyoshiro, are you alright?" the leader of the Frosticons asked him, as Kiyo then sighed. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, Flurr.." He told the draconic Mixel, as he followed after Jellymon, with Flurr and the other two Frosticons not too far behind. However, outside, a peculiar sight was beginning to appear, parts of it being obscured by the exterior decorations on the roof of the mall. What could be seen, however, was a pair of palm tree-like leaves, and a strange and peculiar green mist...

 What could be seen, however, was a pair of palm tree-like leaves, and a strange and peculiar green mist