2

Hailee POV

I just arrived at Flo's after a very long and boring flight. I went upstairs to the bathroom to freshen up.

As I started to leave and go downstairs, I heard a man's voice talking to Flo, it seems that she was talking to him about work. I got closer and closer and I heard that he writes songs, now I am even more interested in who this man is. Because Flo is actress, why is he here. As I entered the kitchen I saw his figure with his back turned to me, he is taller than me and you can see that he is in training. I came even closer to say hello.

"Hey."

He turned to me, I can see his face now. I immediately recognized him as Flo's older brother. She kept telling me about him on the set of the series. Now I understand why she praised him so much, because he looks too handsome. Hailee stop that's your best friend's brother.

"Hey."

He said to me with a smile.

"I'm Hailee Flo's friend."

I extended my hand to shake hands. But eventually he bent down and kissed my knuckles.

"Nice to meet you, Hailee. I'm Christian, Florence older brother."

"I know, Flo told me a lot about you."

"Really? I hope all the best when she was already talking."

"Hey, when did I say something bad about you?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

We laughed at this until Flo asked something.

"Haillee, do you want to eat with us, Chris brought the pizza."

"I wouldn't want to bother you, I'd rather go out and leave you eat."

I went to get the phone from the table and turned to leave. But someone's hand pulled my wrist.

"Nonsense, how can such a beautiful lady bother anyone."

I started blushing at this and lowered my head so they wouldn't see it. Why am I feeling this way, I literally broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago.

"Go and sit on the bed, find a movie to watch while we eat, now we'll just come and get this ready." Flo said and wink at me.

"Okay. "

I went and turned on the TV and started looking for a movie. I'm starting to like coming here to Florence. Her brother is so hot, hot...Fuck Hailee focus. Maybe he has a girlfriend, but then why would he flirt with me? Just in case, I won't mess with him until I get to know him.