6

Hailee POV

"You want to talk to get to know each other better."

I proposed to him.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'll go get the juice, and you sit where you want."

He left, and I sat in the courtyard by the pool at the table. I heard footsteps and turned around to see him with a tray in his hands. He brought juices and snacks.

"I learned this custom in Serbia, whoever comes to your house, you serve him with a drink and a meze."

"What's meze?"

"It's snacks or a little bit of food served before the main course."

"Sounds interesting there. I should go there sometime to see what it's like there."

"If you need a guide I'm here."

"Then let's get to know each other. I'll ask you a question, you answer, and then I."

"Shoot the questions."

" How old are you?"

"25 years, you?"

" 21, what else do you do besides singing?"

"I train, cook, write songs, travel, learn languages, go out, and you?"

"I act, sing, model sometimes, go out, I train. How tall are you?"

"6 feet."

"5.6 feet. Are you interested in starting something new?"

"I dunno."

"When I think about it now, cooking definitely."

"That's where I can help you."

"Deal. Next question... Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I don't have any more, I had, but it didn't end well, and you boyfriend?"

"Likewise, what happened to you? If I may ask, if it's not a sensitive question."

"No no. It's fine. Everything was great, we were together for 2 years. She started acting, and then we started walking away. I was trying to fix it, I was buying presents, telling her that I love her. I even wanted to propose to her. I bought a ring and went to her place to talk, I found the thing I was most afraid would happen. I found her in bed with with someone else."

"I'm so sorry, I've never understood why people do that to each other. Why don't you break up with your partner, if you don't love him anymore, not to cheat on him, that's how you hurt him even more."

"I was asking myself the same question. What is your story?"

"With me, it wasn't that we were drifting apart, but I was simply not enough for him. So he was seeing someone on the side, I suspected it, but I didn't want to believe it.
It was only when I caught him in our bed that I realized, it hurt a lot his betrayal and infidelity. That's why I came here to Flo, we've been making out for a long time and this happened.

I definitely had to move on from him, so here I am now talking to you about how miserable my life is that I don't have any the relationship doesn't work out.
I think more and more that the ex is right, that I am nobody and nothing, that I will never find someone who truly loves me, not because of my body or my career."

I started to cry, because I couldn't take it anymore. I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me into a warm embrace. I get a strange feeling in my stomach as we hugged. He kissed my forehead and said

"Don't believe a single word those assholes say. Everything will be fine, don't worry. It's not true that no one loves you, you have Flo and your family."

He picked me up bridal style. He carried me into the house and put me down on the kitchen table.

He took the ice cream out of the fridge and took me again this time he told me to hold on him. I latched onto him like a koala.

He carried me upstairs carrying a bowl of ice cream and spoons. He put the things down on the bedside table, he put me down on the bed.

He went to the closet and pulled out a hoodie and added it with the remote.

"Let's watch something, I'll be back now."

He ran away. After a few minutes he returned with a bag full of snacks and juices.

He put everything aside and sat next to me, hugging me and covering me with a blanket.

I played the movie and we were lying together in each other's arms.

I think I'm starting to like spending so much time with Christian. I even think I like him. How quickly I fall for him, this has never happened to me.