13

Hailee POV

I was surprised by his office. Every part of his villa was perfectly arranged.

I sat down at the computer and sent a message to Paul.

Me: Hey Paul, I'm ready for a business meeting.

Paul: Now I'm going to send you a video call link so you can join.

I logged in on computer, and I immediately received a link from Paul. I joined a video call and could see a couple of unknown people.

"Hey, here's Hailee, now we can get started." Paul said.

"Sorry guys if you've been waiting."

"It doesn't matter now, but let's start from so the music tour starts."

So the meeting went and after an hour I picked up the phone and texted Chris.

Handsome❤️

Hey, what are you doing now? :Me

Handsome❤️:Hey, I'm currently writing songs.

Would you mind getting me something to drink? :Me

Handsome❤️: Of course not, what do you want to drink?

I don't know, suprise me. :Me

Handsome❤️: Whatever you say, la reine de ma vie.

Thanks 🥰🥰🥰:Me

What does that mean to him, I never understand him when he talks to me like that in foreign languages.

What language is this anyway. I'm going to see it on the internet now. I screened the message and went to Google to see.

When I saw the translation, my face was as red as a tomato. He wrote to me 'the queen of my life'. Does he like me or is he just flirting with me? Why can't it be a simple situation?

Christian POV

As soon as I dropped her off at the office, I started making lunch.

I didn't know what sauce she liked with spaghetti, so I made three: bolognese, four kinds of cheese and carbonara. Well, let the cuttlefish prefer it.

While that was cooking, I set the table and spread rose petals and lit candles from the room to the stairs.

There are bouquets of roses on the stairs. I put light bulbs in the pool. I hung light bulbs above the table and on the trees. The weather outside is perfect.

I went to see what I was going to wear, but at that moment I got a text from Hailee. I poured her juice and put grapes.

I knocked on her door and entered the room with the tray. I walked over to the table and set it down in front of her.

"What time do you finish?"

"In an hour and half for sure."

"Okay. I'm going to take a bath, then call you when lunch is done."

"Okay."

I left the room and started running to the bathroom. I took a bath and take the first suit at hand and went downstairs.

I served the dishes. My chocolate melted for dessert. I took the strawberries, cleaned them and set them aside.

I put away all the mess I made along the way. So the kitchen is now clean.

I took my phone to text her that lunch was over and she could come downstairs.

Hailee POV

I heard a knock on the door, after a few seconds it opened and I saw Chris with a tray.

He put down a green juice on the table in front of me, as if he knew it was my favorite.

He asked me in what time I finish, when I told him in about an hour and half, he looked happy. Like a child at Christmas.

When he went to take a bath, I looked back at the screen and saw Paul looking at me. I got a message from him that I don't leave the call as soon as the meeting ends. I knew something was wrong.

When the meeting ended, I remained on the call as he told me to. It was just the two of us now.

"Hailee, where are you?"

"At a friend's house."

What does he care about where I am now?

"Who else?"

"Why does it matter now?"

"Hailee, I need to know where you are and who you're with at all times. What if something happens to you, I'll be the one to blame. So tell me who you're with?"

"At Flo's brother's place. Satisfied?"

"I am, thank you. Just tell me if it's something serious between you two or..." I would be too happy if we had something serious.

"What? Come on, bye Paulll."

I ended the call. I turned off the computer and picked up the phone. I wanted to write him a message that the meeting was over. But he seems to have preempted me.

Handsome❤️

Handsome❤️:
Dinner is ready ❤️.

I'm omw 🥰:Me

Handsome❤️: I'm waiting for you, my love.

As I opened the door I was surprised, I did not expect this from him.