I only want you [M]

TW: Smut

Enid's POV:

The next few days went by pretty smoothly. The boys got discharged and the other two started physical therapy. The doctors said that they could probably go home in a few days since they are doing good in PT.

Oh, and me and Wednesday are still going strong, obviously. I mean, she is still a little closed off but I guess that's expected of her. We've been spending most our time with Yoko and Divina so we haven't really been alone. So it kinda makes sense that she isn't as flirty as usual.

"Hey, Wednesday?"

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna sleep at the dorm tonight? This cot isn't very comfortable."

"Sure."

"You're leaving me?" Yoko says dramatically.

"You have Divina."

"Fine. Go be with your girlfriend and leave me behind." Yoko says, putting their hand up and looking away.

I laugh and grab my bag. "We should probably go now. We still have to bring some stuff back from Bianca's.

Wednesday nods and grabs her stuff. "Let's go."

-------

When we get everything back to the dorm, we both sit on the couch. I lay my head in her lap and close my eyes. Wednesday runs her fingers through my hair softly and puts her other hand on my shoulder.

"Enid?"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry."

I open my eyes. Her face is filled with guilt.

"I promise I won't do anything to hurt you again."

She studies my face as my lips curve up slightly. I bring myself up to kiss her. "I know." I whisper.

(Skip to next bold if you are uncomfortable reading smut)

She exhales in relief and kisses me again. I bring my legs to either side of her and put my hands on her cheeks. She breathes into my mouth, and I smile against her lips. I slide my hands slowly down her back finally resting on her hips.

"But I can think of a way to make it up to me." My voice is barley even a whisper. It is low and raspy, only to be heard by the girl in front of me.

Wednesday smirks and lifts me off of her. She lowers me to my back on the couch and climbs on top of me, causing me to gasp slightly. Her legs straddle me as she leans in, connecting her lips to mine. Her hips grind against me and I release a whimper, craving her touch. It wasn't long until she took advantage of one of my whines and slipped her tongue in. It explores my mouth, tasting every part before moving to my neck.

She sucks on her favorite part of my collar bone, making a red splotch appear in seconds. My eyes close as I take in every bit of her. My breath deepened by the second. My chest begins rising and falling faster and faster and soft moan escape as she runs her thumb under my breast.

The more she touched me, the hungrier my body became. Her hips start grinding against me harder and I felt my body call for her. I surprised myself when a loud moan escaped my mouth. The noise urged Wednesday to continue. She slips her hand up my back and unfastens the clip of my bra.

She slides the straps off my arm and pulls it off of me. Her hands are so rough but so gentle at the same time as she lifts my shirt, revealing my core. Her lips come off of my neck and I open my eyes.

"Is this still okay?" She asks, to which I respond with a desperate nod.

She pulls my shirt all the way off and she pulls back some, admiring me.