wakfu bio

ALIASES: Great dragon, God-King, The Mysterious Monarch, The Spiritual Father, The Benevolent One, The Emerald Guardian, Father of the Eilotropes, Father of Dragons, First Dragon

RACE: Dragon-Eliatrope (Great God)

GENDER: Male

Look:

Personality:, David, he ruled over various demons since he was a child

Personality:, David, he ruled over various demons since he was a child. He was ruthless and arrogant, starting the First Heavenly War because he felt the gods were looking down on him, sacrificing his allies and people in favor of conquering the Heavenly Realm and satisfying his murderous desires, but he did not downplay life and refused to bring Hephaestus souls in exchange for his armor. The Gods of the First Heavenly Realm even compared Satan to him, mentioning that he doesn't smell like violence like Mori does. He refused to fight alongside others to the point where he would rather lose than ask for assistance and also preferred to live a short but eventful life rather than spend it as a god's servant.  With Eliatrope, he began to show mercy and kindness and developed a strong desire to protect, which leads to what he believes is his life's purpose. However, he is quite unable to properly communicate his feelings, which causes him to hurt the feelings of others. He is playful, straight-forward, loyal, good-natured and is wiser than he appears, but he can be childish. His instinct is incredible, he's quick-witted and has an excellent fighting prowess. His trait of preffering to fight by himself is still present as he dislikes the concept of borrowing power from others.

AFFILIATION(S): Brotherhood of The Tofu, The Justice Band, Eliatrope Council

OCCUPATION(S): King of the Eliatropes, Great God of the Eliotropes, Great God of Dragons

FAMILY: Eliatrope (wife),Adamaï (dragon twin son), Yugo (eliatrope twin Son), Chibi (eliatrope Son), Grougal (dragon Son), Mina (eliatrope daughter), Phaeris (dragon Son), Qilby (eliatrope son), Shinonome (dragon daughter), Glip (eliatrope son), Baltazar (dragon brother), Nora (eliatrope daughter), Efrim (dragon son)

Power and abilities:

Magic:Being an Eliatrope, David can use magic and he can cast spells, he can use other magical powers such as:

Portal Creation - David has the ability to summon portals by rotating his hand in a circular motion and throwing them to where he would like them to appear. David uses these to out-maneuver and confuses his opponents in battle, allowing him to shift instantly between all attack ranges. He has also demonstrated the ability to redirect virtually any attack thrown at him, either at his foe or just to avoid getting hit. Initially, he could only conjure a single set of portals at a time and was limited to areas he could see. He was capable of forming dozens of portals beneath the feet of all the guests at Amalia's wedding simultaneously sending them all to a completely separate area.

Portal Boost - David can achieve a form of high-speed movement, appearing as little more than a stream of energy moving midair. David makes use of this when dealing with midair enemies, and can use himself as a ram in this state. His speed in this state is advanced to the point where a powerful Xelor like Nox was unable to track his movements and resorted to using a time-stop spell.

Portal Blast - An ability that creates a powerful beam of energy. This is done by overlapping two portals at once. As the series progresses, David mastery over this particular power improves greatly, being able to summon the blasts without the same level of time for his portals, as well as adjusting the size and power of his blasts. In a shooting match against a group of pirates, he displayed great precision in his shots, being able to blast perfectly centered holes through 10004 gold coins thrown upwards before they hit the ground.

Wakfu Blast - send a series of blasts just with his hands, which was able to immobilize a Primordial dragon and distract Ogrest.

Wakfu Sensing - David know how to perceive the Wakfu of the world around him, enabling him a sixth sense that allows for him to see without his eyes by perceiving the Wakfu around him, the Wakfu of living creatures, plants, and how it shapes the environment.

Flight - The David people have wings made from pure Wakfu.

Cooking - David surprisingly good cook. He also has enough talent in cooking to be able to grasp the principles of baking in a single day, attaining a level of skill sufficient.

Great God Physical Skills - David is a young and active man filled with energy, so he can perform various physical skills and activities, such as running as fast as light, jumping to space, climbing, fighting for years, etc.

Shushu Guardian - David is a Guardian, having chosen to be responsible for Scribble, a minor Shushu entrapped within a map. Scribble's Shushu nature usually encourages him to jerk the adventurers around but he is much more agreeable to David.

Wakfu Weapons - David is able to form his Wakfu into a sword and shield composed entirely of his energy.

Longevity - Like all God's David ages quite slower than the rest of the characters in the series. Even after 1000 years, his appearance is still physically the same.

Immortality - David is Immortal and can potentially live forever. He can't die but should he physically perish his Wakfu (soul) returns to the Eliatrope Dofus.

Dragon form look: