Chapter 1: God's Possession, God's Curse

April, the cherry blossoms flutter about.

You are at your new school with Hiyori. You walked under the beautiful cherry blossom trees.

"Hiyori! (Y/n)!" Her friend called. "Morning!"

"We're high schoolers now huh?"

"Good morning, Yama, Umi. We get to be together again." Hiyori said turning around leaving you all alone.

Nothing has changed because of her attitude, shes gonna ruin your life on your first day back in High School.

You were trying to ask her what's up with her sour look she gave you. Now that Yato is your boyfriend you were trying to get her to talk to you, but sadly she keeps on running away with misunderstanding concepts.

"Yeah, since our middle and high schools are affiliated. Nothing is going to change though."

"There you go again. Yama, you hiked up your skirt a bit didn't you?" Umi asked the blonde girl.

"You noticed?" Yama picking at her skirt.

"What do you mean "you noticed"? You aren't exactly hiding it."

"(Y/n) you did too?!"

"A bit." You giggled.

"Actually, I did too..."

"Seriously?!"

'I feel a lot better now that Yato is my boyfriend. Though I may never understand Hiyori's intentions by avoiding me. But I just want to talk things out, with no bad blood.' You thought as you flipped your hair over your shoulder.

As all the students walk by. Something shone in the bush. It happened to be a certain God of Calamity.

As you made to class you were hugged behind squeezing you happily. "(N/n)! Good morning!"

You already now who this is. "Lareina Garren. It's been far too long." You turn around and smiled softly to your long time childhood rich friend.

Lareina Garren. Pink eyes with chocolate hair loops dress in all bright pink uniform. Hiyori may not be the only person her family is rich, but you and Lareina go way back before you met Hiyori. Larenia always spoil you dress you up as her Fashion model Goddess. Her family owns the fashion company and her two older brothers; Cien and Hirex, they are now in college with your brother Asben and your cousin Niro.

Good thing one person who will always be your best friend who makes a girl bright.

"I agree girl! And Guess what~? You and I share the same class! Isn't that cool?" she cheered.

You nodded. "I'm glad were in the same class. I could use a old best friend to hang a little." you look down.

"Hiyori isn't a friend  anymore to you huh?" She knew as you once told her about Hiyori's distaste towards you.

"Best guest." you confirmed.

Lareina swung an arm around yours and give you a tough look. "Well no one should mess my Goddess as long as I, Lareina Garren; The Fairy Cupid Passion duelist shall make them grovel on they're knees and apologize!" she roared in a battle cry.

She is also another fighter with a weapon of a heart fan.

"That's you alright." You bluntly impressed.

"Yep!" she giggled and pull you with her. "Now come on, lets find our seats."

You and your friend went to class as you pick your seats, only to stop in horror you saw scribbles and curse words on your desk with a pile of garbage.