54

minho fiddled with his fingers nervously as the other male spoke, songs from the early to late 80s playing in the diner, the loud chatter of people being louder than the music itself.

the male that sat opposite to him muched on a few fries as he rambled on and on about how frustrating his music professor was. he wore a baby blue sleeveless denim tank top with ripped skinny that perfectly suited his figure.

the only thing the brunette wondered was how and why did he accept minho's request to meet again, it was an impulse move and hoped he wasn't making the younger uncomfortable by going too fast despite going at the pace of a snail.

although through a mind cluttered with thoughts, a random compliment from the younger caught him off guard, causing a slight blush to form on his face.

"pardon, what did you say?"

"you look pretty," the younger said casually as he took a massive bite of his sandwich.

minho didn't know how to respond to that, safe to say he was malfunctioning.

he sat there, watching jisung enjoy his food, happy that the younger was eating well. though, minho itched to ask one question; why?

why did he accept his request of meeting up though they'd only been friends for around a month, why did he accept his request when they didn't know much about each other? their friendship felt like they were so close yet so far, minho couldn't not feel that jisung was hiding something from him.

he was completely fine with that though, the younger could open up to him whenever he felt comfortable doing so, he wouldn't force him into doing something he didn't want to.

minho felt it was a need to ask this question, he needed an answer.

the male mustered up all the courage left in him and took a deep breath as he spoke.

"jisung?"

"hmm, yes?" the male looked up to minho.

"may i ask you something?"

minho was hesitant.

"sure, ask away."

"why did you accept my random request of us meeting up today? didn't you feel it was too rushed from my side?" the brunette asked softly, scared for what answer he was about to get.

frankly, he was anxious.

what if he made him uncomfortable? what if he never wanted to be here right and just came here for the sake of it? he would never know.

"well," the younger started off

"i feel comfortable and safe around you. i feel like im not being judged for who i am."

despite all the loud chatter at the diner, a comfortable silence spread in the atmosphere after the younger answered minho.

jisung continued eating as a wide smile appeared on the older's pink lips, it going unnoticed by jisung. his heart jumped at the younger's backhanded compliment.

but, it did spark a small hint of confusion to minho; what did he mean by 'who i am'?

nonetheless, he was happy that the bare minimum he could do was make jisung feel safe around him.

jisung's mouth was stuffed with a big piece of the tuna sandwich, making him look like a little squirrel with puffy cheeks. a tiny piece of cream cheese smeared at the corner of his plump lips and a small bit on his nose. minho still didn't  know how it ended up there but he still looked atrociously adorable.

he picked up a tissue from the holder and handed one to the younger.

"there's some cream cheese on your nose and lips," he said, pushing the tissue towards the other.

"hm? oh my hand is occupied and a mess, mind wiping it off for me?" he replied, smiling through with his chubby baby-like cheeks, minho tilting his head at the random request.

"oh, sure."

the brunette was hesitant at first but then complied to his request. he moved his hand up to wipe off the cheese when he suddenly heard the voice of the waiter, accidentally wiping the stuff of the younger's face too aggressively due to flinching, jisung wincing at the pain.

"would you boys like anything else?" the middle-aged lady asked politely.

"uh, no thanks, we'll be over soon. jisung do you want anything?"

"yes please i'd like a chocolate ice cream sundae," he winced as he held his nose that was paining.

"okay, two chocolate ice cream sundaes please, thank you," minho said quickly and shooed her away. he could practically feel seonghwa snickering at him from the other side of the diner.

he did want to drop kick seonghwa for following him here but afterall he wouldn't have been at the diner currently if it weren't for him and his boyfriend who was snoring away in his deep slumber.

"im so sorry, does it hurt?" minho asked, concerned for jisung due to the shit he pulled.

"ah yes, im completely fine," the male said, smiling through the pain, finishing off the last bits of his sandwich.

the brunette leaned backwards on the chair, making himself more comfortable by spreading his legs more and crossing his hands across his chest, his loose shirt sliding down his chest s bit, his overalls being the only thing covering his chest.

the pair waited for their sundae's to arrive, them just sitting in a serene silence. no small talks, nothing negative, just spending simple time with each other. 

minho was so grateful he could even be friends with the one he had a big fat crush on for now over a few months, it sure felt like he was in love.

so, is this what love feels like? to get lost in someone's smile and eyes every time you meet them?

--|--

i had a weird ass dream and idek what to think of it

so in the dream i lived in a nice apartment that wasn't too big but it was pretty, had my own room and stuff like that i lived with my parents who were cheolmin, we were a happy family and shit like that, 2 dads, a child and stuff, they were supportive about my sexuality and everything, they were great dads, but then one day cheol decides to cheat on min with hannie🧍🧍

turns out that min was also cheating on cheol simultaneously with shua so yea my parents cheolmin got divorced and jeongcheol got custody of me as their child and i would visit seoksoo every now and since since min was still my dad. fun.