Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141 Inner Demon
  But obviously now is not the time to study spar.

  "That's it." Under the spar wall in the north, Lin Yu found a small platform half a person's height.

  There is a small diamond-shaped groove on the top of the table.

  Logically speaking, it must be something with a very strong spiritual attribute value on it, maybe it can activate some mechanism.

  Items with rhombus-shaped spiritual attributes?

  Tang Mozai thought about her own space carefully, and she really didn't have any diamond-shaped objects.

  But...

  Tang Mo silently walked to the other wall, took out a small knife and started digging at the wall.

  She doesn't have any suitable things, but isn't there all suitable things in such a big place?

  It should be a try to dig out a piece of high-grade spar and cut it into a diamond shape!

  With the sharpened diamond-shaped blood red crystal, Tang Mo came to the small platform again, pushed away the useless onlookers, and then pushed the crystal into it.

  All those present were people with spiritual attributes, and a familiar mental wave instantly spread from the center of the stage and then quickly spread to the wall behind the stage.

  There was only a bang, and under the action of the spiritual light wave, the wall was shattered into powder, revealing a door-shaped gap.

  The gap is covered by the mental wave, making it difficult for people to see the situation behind.

  There was no sound in the secret room, the light wave just now could shatter the walls, what if it hit him?
  After being so intimidated, everyone didn't dare to act rashly anymore knowing that there might be an orb of spiritual power in the door behind.

  Tang Mo used his mental strength to feel the door that appeared out of thin air.

  The spirit power on the door is strong but not aggressive, which makes her feel very strange.

  Although her mental strength couldn't pass through that door to see the scene behind, her intuition told her that what was behind wasn't full of malice, at least it wasn't a dead end.

  Since there is a door, it is for people to enter. Tang Mo decided to trust his intuition, stuffed Jingjing into his backpack and strode in.

  When Tang Mo's figure completely disappeared behind the door, everyone outside looked at each other and waited for a few minutes before stepping in one after another.

  After all, everyone came here with great difficulty, and it was impossible for a little girl from outside to cut off her beard first.

  On this side, after Tang Mo stepped into the door, the scene in front of her made her fall into a trance.

  It was Wen's family in Base S. Tang Mo's mother was sitting on the big sofa in the living room playing with the sheep and sheep, her face was full of happiness and kindness.

  "Mo, you're back!"

  Lin Yi shouted in surprise when she looked up and saw Tang Mo.

  "Mom."

  Tang Mo's always indifferent face loosened, revealing a unique tenderness. He walked to the sofa and sat down, supporting the toddler sheep.

  "If you come back this time, don't leave again. Girls don't have to work so hard. Your Uncle Wen is very powerful now and can take good care of you. You can just be a little princess here with peace of mind." Lin