Chapter 286-290

Chapter 286 Rules Day
Tang Mo's eyes fell on Teacher Hu's face. Looking at Teacher Hu's face, she probably understood why Teacher Hu asked this question.

  "Counting the days, it's the 1st of next month."

  This month was already halfway through, and by chance they came in at the end of Tang Dynasty, just in time for the rule day to be established next month.

  As people who have arrived in this world and have QR codes, they now have the right to vote.

  But is it just relying on the votes of a few of them?

  Labor Day is a rare time for people here, so they can't disturb everyone for too long in the late Tang Dynasty. Now that they have found Ponyo, they should go back.

  "What can we do? There are surveillance cameras everywhere, we can't hide."

  Teacher Hu touched Ponyo's big head and turned around anxiously. Indeed, no one has come to them here yet.

  Tang Mo guessed that Ponyo had been taken to the comfort room, so the system had automatically determined that Ponyo had been destroyed.

  The compiler in the easy room was probably just stunned and had not yet reacted and reported it to the superiors.

  Knowing that he was not a real person would make everything much easier to handle. Tang Mo took Teacher Hu and Ponyo back to the comfortable room, and then directly received the uniformed man who was tied into a rice dumpling into her space.

  Living people and living creatures cannot be transported into space, but robots can.

  If you enter your own space and then want to send a message to the system of this world, it is impossible even for AI.

  Okay, now there is only one problem left, and that is how to successfully avoid those surveillance cameras and send Ponyo back to the villa.

  However, there was really a solution to this problem in the late Tang Dynasty.

  After walking to an open space, Tang Mo took out a pickup truck from the space.

  "You actually installed the car!"

  Teacher Hu was excited when he saw the car.

  They all know now that the editor only regulates people and things that do not comply with the rules of this world, but the rules do not say that you cannot drive your own car on the road.

  Of course, the main reason why there is no such rule in the rules is that even the system does not take into account that people will bring their own transportation into this world.

  From chatting with those people just now, Tang Mo already knew that they did not come from the same time and space.

  So space is something that is completely unheard of for other people.

  "There is indeed a car, but there is no gasoline."

  Tang Mo's gasoline ran out when he set fire to it a long time ago. Now that gasoline is precious, she has little chance to replenish it.

  "Ah."

  Teacher Hu couldn't hide his disappointment.

  "But I have a way."

  Since Tang Mo had taken out the car, he couldn't just show it off. Of course it could be put to use.

  She had never understood the details of this world before, so she did not dare to use her mental power in this world.