Chapter 151-155

Chapter 151 Trading at a loss
  "Sister-in-law, you must pay attention to your safety when you are out alone."

  "Yes, yes, you must take care of yourself!" "

  If there is any situation, please contact us in time, we will fly here immediately, and the helicopter will be very fast Yes!"

  ………………

  From the second child to the last twenty-five, everyone had to tell Tang Mo to take good care of himself before boarding the helicopter.

  On the one hand, it was because they really appreciated and admired Tang Mo, and on the other hand, Tang Mo was like a miracle doctor in the last days.

  It is inevitable that people will be injured in order to make a living in the last days, and the current medical conditions are limited, so people like Tang Mo who can solve all kinds of difficult and miscellaneous diseases are even more precious than giant pandas.

  This meant that Tang Mo was their sister-in-law, otherwise, if the base knew that there was such a person, they would invite her back to the base to provide food and drink for their own use.

  Qin Ling looked at a group of his younger brothers who were courting his wife here, and his face turned black. Every time he passed by one of them, he kicked their buttocks to relieve his hatred.

  "Don't talk too much, call me anytime you need something, I'll wait for you at home."

  Qin Ling gave Tang Mo a tight hug before boarding the plane.

  "Got it."

  Tang Mo pinched Qin Ling's still fair and tender face, and waved goodbye to him.

  After bidding farewell to Qin Ling, Tang Moli took a look at what she was going to do next, and found that there were really many things waiting for her to do.

  Tang Mo on Lin Yu's side still wanted to say goodbye to him, after all, he had met him once, and Tang Mo always felt that he would meet Lin Yu again in the future.

  On the ruins of Sha Town, Lin Yu and Xianxian stood in the ruins and searched for usable things.

  The home is gone, but he and his sister will continue to live.

  When Tang Mo saw this scene, he felt relieved, as long as he still had hope of life.

  People's resilience is always much stronger than one's imagination. No matter what happens, as long as you can persist in a step-by-step life, you can persevere.

  "Is this something that was dug out from the bottom?"

  Tang Mo approached, and glanced at the small pile of food piled under Lin Yu's feet.

  "Well, most of them are food, there are also a few clothes that Xianxian and I can wear, and some crystal nuclei, which can just last for a while."

  Lin Yu's mood towards Tang Mo now is not just helping each other It's so simple, but grateful to Tang Mo as a benefactor.

  If it wasn't for Tang Mo's help, he would have lost his last relative.

  Tang Mo scanned the crystal nuclei on the ground, some of the primary and intermediate crystal nuclei were scattered, and there were not many high-level crystal nuclei, about ten pieces.

  Ten yuan, Tang Mo suddenly remembered the legend of the previous life.

  "What's your next plan?"