Chapter 251-255

Chapter 251 Xiong Bao
  "You...how did you know?"

  Tang Mo's attitude was so firm that the man began to believe that the woman in front of him really knew something.

  That's right, if he didn't know something, he wouldn't just break into a stranger's house and ask for a stay overnight.

  "Of course I only said that when I saw it."

  This is purely Tang Mo's making up, but it shouldn't be wrong to say that he saw it with his mental power, right?

  "Okay, what do you want."

  The man lowered his head, as if resigned to his fate.

  Although this man looks big and always puts on a fierce look, his heart is actually not bad, as Tang Mo can tell.

  Children who are filial to their families are not too bad.

  "Bring it here."

  Since the woman in front of her knew everything, the man had nothing to hide.

  Not long after he went out and returned to his own room, he wrapped something in a piece of clothing and walked back again, closing the door of the room.

  When the clothes were opened, it was a bear cub, probably just born.

  It's really a bear. I didn't expect this young man to be so courageous that he raised a bear cub in his tent!
  "It's called Bao Xiong. I picked it up. Its mother died on the grassland. It can't go back to the forest by itself, so I brought it back." The story of Duo Yang picking up Bao Bao is also a coincidence

  . At that time, he happened to be picking sheep grass in the grassland, and saw Xiong Bao's mother being besieged to death by people from the base.

  After everyone dispersed, he found Bao Xiong in a nearby place covered by tree branches.

  It seems that the mother bear came to the grassland to forage and gave birth to the baby bear by accident, and then hid the baby when the enemy attacked.

  The newborn cub obviously couldn't go back to the forest alone, and if he didn't bring it back, he would die in the grassland. With this in mind, Duoyang secretly brought the bear back, and has been raising it until now.

  "Then what should we do in the future? When it grows up, there will be a day when it can't be hidden."

  Tang Mo stretched out his hand to tease the little bear, but the little bear was not afraid of life.

  Xu Shi saw Duo Yang when he was just born, and he was quite friendly to humans, and he stretched out his little paws to interact with Tang Mo.

  "I don't know, let's take it one step at a time. I can't think too much now. Will you tell me?" Duoyang's

  expression was a little nervous. If Qiangba knew that he secretly raised a bear in the tent, That's all over.

  "If you let me live here all the time, then I don't think I have any reason to say it. After all, it's not good for me, is it?" Tang Mo entered the tent purely out of curiosity, and she

  also There really is nowhere else to go.

  Because of the common secret, Duoyang's attitude towards Tang Mo became much more natural, and the relationship suddenly became closer.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, he just arrived and didn't know how long he would stay here, so he also asked Duo Yang a lot about the Hulan base.

  In Duo Yang's narration, Tang Mo gradually got a more comprehensive understanding of the base.