Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186 Repaying the Interest
  None of these people has any serious problems, and the medicine has passed away long ago, but they are just weak due to too much hunger.

  As soon as the food and water were served, I instantly felt my body was full of strength.

  In addition, the crystal coins given by the sister-in-law can be absorbed, and it will take a day or two to return to the peak state of the body.

  Looking at everyone's state at the end of Tang Dynasty, he probably had a good idea.

  Qin Ling's physical condition is the best among these people, and Tang Mosai gave him a high-grade spar the size of a fist.

  "Recover quickly, or when someone else takes advantage of you, you won't even have the strength to resist."

  Tang Mo said seriously.

  Qin Ling pursed his lips and didn't dare to speak. It seemed that Tang Mo had already arrived when Liya came in, and she heard everything.

  The room was already small, and there were many people staying there. The strong smell of vinegar made everyone dare not breathe, for fear of offending their sister-in-law.

  Just kidding, who dares to mess with sister-in-law now, even if it's the boss, you can't mess with sister-in-law.

  The eldest sister-in-law is their reborn parents and their benefactor father.

  Can't afford to provoke.

  "Mo, Xiao Shiqi is weak, go and help him."

  Every brother here, Qin Ling, was watching him, so he was naturally aware of Xiao Shiqi's condition.

  The body is a little weak, and the food and water alone may not be able to relieve it temporarily.

  "Understood."

  Tang Mo agreed and went to treat Xiao Shiqi.

  Shi Qiben is the younger brother of the second brother, so now he is weak and has been leaning on the second brother.

  Tang Mo quickly used his mental strength to help Qi Qi recover his body. It was not a big problem, but the child was not as physically fit as the others.

  The second child looked at what the sister-in-law had done, and did not thank her as solemnly as last time.

  The sister-in-law's kindness to him is so great that it can't be repaid. Now in the heart of the second child, the sister-in-law's kindness is even greater than that of the boss.

  He can do everything in the team with his heart for the boss and share it for him.

  But he can pay more and even his life for his sister-in-law to repay this kindness.

  These are far from being able to talk about it.

  "You guys are recovering, take a good rest, stay for another day tomorrow, and then we'll make a long-term plan."

  Seeing that everyone's mental state has improved a lot, Tang Mo explained carefully.

  "I feel that I am full of strength now, and it is not a problem to go out and fight them now!" "

  That's right, it's the first time in so many days that I feel that I can do it again." "

  Hey, if I can get those weapons It’s good to come back, we still have so many guns, bullets, and knives. If we have those, we can clean up this place.” They came out this time to do a