Chapter 271-275

Chapter 271 of "Return to Famine in the End of the World" is close to the truth
This was not the shopping mall in the world that Tang Mo was familiar with. Compared with the bustling streets, this shopping mall seemed much empty. Tang Mo looked over and saw not even a single person.

What is even more strange is that not only are there no customers, there are not even salespersons at each counter.

At the end of Tang Dynasty, he casually walked into a counter selling fashionable clothes. When he walked in, he found that, let alone the salesperson, there were not even the clothes that were supposed to be on sale.

Instead, there are huge touch LCD screens with pictures of various fashions on them.

Tang Mo clicked on one randomly with his finger, and his appearance wearing that piece of clothing was displayed on the LCD screen.

"So advanced?"

Such advanced technology had indeed been heard of before the end of the Tang Dynasty, but it was still on a theoretical level at the time. I didn't expect that it would actually be realized in the parallel era.

However, good-looking clothes did not arouse much interest in the late Tang Dynasty. After all, after staying in such an environment in the apocalypse for a long time, what clothes to wear is no longer an important thing.

After leaving the fashion counter, Tang Mo and Jingjing continued shopping.

The empty shopping mall made Tang Mo feel a little boring. After staying there for a while, he went out and returned to the street.

At this time, the tunnel exit.

"The girl has been down for so long, why hasn't there been any news?"

The people who had been guarding the entrance of the tunnel were a little anxious. Zhang Chao looked at Qin Fen and asked, after all, Qin Fen is the only one here who can contact the end of Tang Dynasty. People, as for other people, they don’t even know their names in the late Tang Dynasty.

Could it be that Qin Fen got some news but didn't tell everyone?

After all, it's very suspicious for him to follow a place like the apocalyptic garbage dump. Does he also know about the treasure here? He looked at

Zhang Chao's suspicious eyes and looked at him, Qin Fen was also very unhappy. After all, he himself had been anxiously waiting for the news.

However, after waiting for so long, if nothing happened at the end of Tang Dynasty, there is a high probability that he never thought of telling them the information obtained below.

Considering Tang Dynasty's current position on the rankings, I have to say that the possibility of this is quite high.

Thinking of the unknown treasure down there, the longer Tang Mo stayed down there, the more likely he was to discover the treasure first.

Thinking of this, Qin Fen finally lost his temper.

"It's not an option to wait like this. Let's go down."

Seeing that it was getting dark again and the day was about to pass, no one wanted to waste this day.

In the end, there was nothing they could do, so the group rearranged their order, with Zhang Chao's people at the head, Qin Fen and Wen Qing in the middle, and the recruiters at the back, and everyone jumped down the tunnel one by one.

Over there, Tang Mo had been strolling on that street for a long time.

"Mo Mo, look, there is a small sapling