Chapter 336-340

Chapter 336 of "Return to Famine in the End of the World" Begins Preparations
Some are happy and some are sad. With plenty of food and competitions to win rewards, most of the students are very motivated, except for one person.

  That was Zhang Siyang. Last time she stole Qiao Jin's painting and won first place in the national art competition.

  And this time, although it was just a competition between people in the school, the theme was exactly the same as last time.

  She can't compete, she wants to quit the competition.

  To be honest, Zhang Siyang's paintings did not even reach the upper-middle level in school in terms of line drawings and colors.

  The last art competition was so important that its ranking could directly affect the foreign schools Zhang Siyang would apply for next, so she took the risk.

  Now if I ask her to draw a horizontal painting of the same theme, she can't do it.

  Last time, she collided with Qiao Jin's painting. Because she completed the painting first, everyone thought Qiao Jin plagiarized it, and therefore coldly laughed at and even ostracized Qiao Jin.

  She must not let everyone know the truth!

  But...

  "Why can't I withdraw from the competition!"

  Zhang Siyang found Director Yan, who was in charge of this competition, and expressed his intention to withdraw from the competition, but the director did not directly agree.

  "It's not that you can't withdraw from the competition. It's your freedom to participate or not, but once you don't participate in the competition, you lose the qualification to share food. You have to think about it yourself." Director Yan remembered what Tang Mo said before. She is a very good person

  . Being an old-fashioned person, she thought this request was reasonable.

  Since she agreed to the student's affairs and set the rules, she will stick to them to the end.

  "Why? I also shared the package my father sent me with everyone!"

  Zhang Siyang felt it was unfair and shouted loudly.

  Director Yan shook her head. She remembered that the girl in front of her was the classmate who won first place in the previous competition.

  She admired the painting very much. She originally thought that this must be a very reserved and talented child, but she did not expect that the painting did not seem to match the person when it came to Zhang Siyang. At this time, Director Yan only thought that this girl was very noisy.

  "Yes, your last package was shared with many people, but don't forget that you also drew a blacklist. Since only classmates with whom you have a good relationship can share your food, this time only classmates who participated in the competition It's fair to share these ownerless foods."

  Zhang Siyang's last blacklist was really exaggerated, there were more than thirty people on her blacklist.

  There were so many people with bad relationships that even the teacher who shared the food was speechless. But after all, it was someone else’s food and no one said anything. But this time it was different.

  On the way back to the room, Zhang Siyang became more and more angry as he thought about it, and kicked the stones on the road hard.

  "Ah!"

  The left foot was accidentally scratched by a sharp stone on the part exposed outside the sock.

  "Even stones are against me!"