Part 10: The Final Part

(Juice POV)

I listen through the door. I can hear them talking, and suddenly I hear quiet crying. I can hear Uncle helping Mr. Pear to calm down. "Guys, I don't know if Mr. Pear is ok. I could hear him crying." I whisper to my brothers.

They gasp quietly, they seem shocked that Mr. Pear was crying. I continue to listen.

DB: (muffled:) "Hey... Don't worry, I'm here for you. If you ever need anything, I'm always here."

Pear: (muffled:) "Yeah... I guess so..."

I walk back downstairs with my brothers. I decide to try and help cheer Mr. Pear up. I grab some construction paper, a pair of scissors, a sharpie, and some glue. I make a simple, yet heartfelt card for Mr. Pear. I smile as I look it over. I hope he likes it! Eventually, after Mr. Pear and Uncle are done talking, they head back downstairs. I sheepishly hand my card to Mr. Pear.

"I heard you crying in there, and I wanted to cheer you up."

He kneels down to my level. He smiles and gently pats my head.

Pear: "Don't worry, little one. I love it."

Later that night, at the dinner table, I remember how I over heard them say something about making their relationship "official". I lean to Seed. "Hey, Seed, what does it mean when you make a relationship 'official?' I overheard Uncle ask Mr. Pear if they could make their relationship official." I whisper.

(sorry switching it to Seed POV)

I widen my eyes as I realize Uncle and that Pear are dating now. I give myself a devilish smirk.

"So... I heard it was offical~"

I say in a teasing tone. Uncle is shocked and red, while Pear just kinda looks back between me and him.

Pear: "uh, yeah. How'd you know?"

Seed: "You guys weren't exactly the quietest when you asked if ya wanted to make it official."

DB: (covering his face) ,"Oh god..."

Pear: "shit-"

I swiftly cover Peel's ears. "Hey, no cursing!" I say. "Sorry!" Mr. Pear says. Uncle is clearly embarrassed, and Juice just goggles when he notices Uncle's flustered face. "Someone is blushing~" Juice said, teasing Uncle. "Oh, shush!" Uncle says, trying to calm down.

I just smile as I watch this go down, I knew that they would have a happy life together and that even if something bad happened, they would still love eachother.

~~ THE END ~~

Yeah, it was a little shorter than usual. I kinda gave up at the end, and I just want this damned book to finish. I love the ship and all, but I've lost interest in it for now. I'm also gonna pause the pearnana oneshots book, I'm just fucking done with it. I'm sleep deprived, light headed, and just feeling horrible overall. Anyway this is the last part of the pearnana story I'm gonna upload. I'm not touching this bitch of a story again. Bye.