«1»

Author pov

Mrs.kim y/n wife of cold mafia husband and also no.1 business man he is really cold person he always talks to y/n, coldly and behave like she is stranger it's arrange marriage but y/n call for him at the first side she is not clingy types....she is mature girl she stay in another room because taehyung don't want to share room with her she also didn't said anything and stay in other room.

Suddenly you hear car horn and you understand that taehyung come home you went downstairs and grab a glass of water and open the door and saw taehyung but he is looking so tired you give him water and he drink water and give you glass back you put glass aside.

Yn- Are you okay??

You asked in worried tone and he nodded and sit on the couch while closing his eyes.

Yn- *Touch his forehead* O my god.... You have high fever...

You said worriedly and he coldly looked at you.

Taehyung- I'm fine no need to worry.

He coldly said and you look at him with worried face and said.

Yn- But-

Before you complete your word he stood up and went to his room.

Yn- *sigh*I'll make something to eat for him...

[In Taehyung Bedroom]

Taehyung went to bathroom for taking shower and coma out after same time lay down on the bed while closing his eyes, you come back in room and saw him lying on bed while closing his eyes and you put soup on the nightstand and sit beside him you to...

Taehyung went to bathroom for taking shower and coma out after same time lay down on the bed while closing his eyes, you come back in room and saw him lying on bed while closing his eyes and you put soup on the nightstand and sit beside him you touch your forehead and widen your eyes as you notice that he is burning in high fever...you run to the kitchen and come back with bowl of water and wet cloth you hesitate but finally normal wet cloth in his forehead and you did it for sometime and finally his fever get normal, you stood up and said.

Yn- T-Taehyung...wake up eat something

He weakly open his eyes and and look at you with cold glare.

Taehyung- Why did you wake me up??
He said in cold tone making you gulp.

Yn- E-Eat Something....

You said in a low tone and give him soup.... he took bowl and started eating his soup after sometime he finished his soup..... and you went to kitchen and after sometime you come back and said.

Yn- Do you want something else??

You said and he shook his head and you was about to go but taehyung grabbed your hand and pull you on bed making you lay down on bed and you widen your eyes because of his move.

Yn- T-Taehyung what are you d-doing??
You said while your heart is racing marathon.

Taehyung- Stay here...
He said in cold tone and lay down in the bed and you look at him and said.