«22»

Y/n is walking while talking to on phoneTaehyung is little busy with his work so y/n come here alone

Taehyung is little busy with his work so y/n come here alone..

Yn- No...he is just little busy with his work.
You said and your best friend chuckle on other side and said.

Daisy- Yeah!! Yeah!! God knows why you even marry a cold person.
She said and you giggle as she is scare of taehyung.

Yn- Yeahh!! He is not cold person...he is so sweet with me.

Daisy- Because you are his princess.
She said and your cheeks turn red in embracement and said.

Yn- Yeahh!! Shut up.
She giggled at you and you both continue talking and suddenly you saw one car is coming towards you in full speed and you widden your eyes and mobile fall from your hand... you froze at your spot now knowing what to do you tightly close your eyes car was about to hit you but suddenly someone come and grab your hand and pull you towards him/her...you open your eyes and saw.

Yn: J-joy....

Joy- Y/n.... are you okay??
She said in worried tone making you little bit confused and said.

Yn: Y-Yes... I'm fine...b-but why d-did you save me??

Joy- Y/n please forgive me....i realized that i make mistake.. I'm so sorry..i feel guilty..and i understand too that he is already married and you both are really happy so i shouldn't make you both apart.
She said with fake sad face and you pull her in hug.

Yn- It's okay...as you realized you mistake.
You said and broke the hug she lightly smirk but hide it and said.

Joy- if y-you don't mind...c-can we be friends....if you want??

Yn- Sure...so we are friends now.
You said and she hug you and smirk while thinking something.

Joy thought- Dumb girl....she didn't know...that I'm the one who gonna make her life hell *Smirk*

[ Next Day, Night ]

Y/n is sitting on bed while taehyung's head on her lap and he is using his phone and y/n is caressing his hair...he put his phone aside and hug her waist tightly and burried his face in his stomach and softly bite her tummy making her gasp.

Yn- Taehyung... remember i told you someone save me from accident.
She said and taehyung hummed in response and said.

Yn- She was non other then joy!
You said and he sit on bed and look at you with confused face.

Taehyung- What!! Joy?? Did she hurt you??
He said in worried tone and you shook your head... and hug him tightly and rest your head...on his chest and he softly kiss your head.

Yn- Don't worry...she didn't hurt me instead she save me now she is my friend now...she realized her mistake.

Taehyung- But still be careful okay...
He said and put his chin on your head and close his eyes and you smile.