«24»

Yn- Ahhh!! Taehyung let me go!! I have to cook dinner.
You said and try to get up from his lap but he just make his grip more tight and bite your ear making you feel shiver in your whole body.

Taehyung- You always says that I'm not giving you my attention and my time so... I'm free now...let's spend time together.
He said and slide his hand inside your top caressing your waist.

Yn- Ahhh! I w-will never say t-that again..l-let me go!

Taehyung- Well....i don't care...stay here or I'll come there and eat you up.
He said and you hit his shoulder and hide your face in his chest.

Yn- Yeahhh! Shut up you pervert!
You said and he started laughing and said.

Taehyung- Okay...okay!!
He said and rest his chin on your head and you sigh and said.

Yn- Btw when we are going back??
You said and kiss his cheek and he make his grip more tight around your waist and said.

Taehyung- Tomorrow!
He said and you both continue talking on random stuff.

--------------------------

Yn- Home sweet Home.....
You said and throw yourself on bed and taehyung chuckle and said.

Taehyung- Yeahh!! Get up and take shower first!

He said and you scrunched your nose and hide under blanket.

Yn- Noooo.... I'm to lazy too take shower.
You said and instantly regret when he snatch the blanket and pick you up bridal style and you widden your eyes when he said something.

Taehyung- Then I'll help you in shower...babygirl.
He whispered last word and softly kiss your neck making your heart beat fast and you hug his neck tightly and said.

Yn- Yeahh!! When you are going to stop tasting me!!
You said and he softly kiss your forehead and said.

Taehyung- Until you'll stop being toooo beautiful and hot.

Yn- Ahhhhhhh!! Stob it!!

Taehyung- umm....what about...no!
He said and you try to free yourself from his grip but he just smirk at you and said.

Taehyung- Ahh! Don't try...you can't do anything against me!
He said and you gran one cheek and bite other check and he quickly leave you and you proudly look at him and said.

Yn- I'm the wife of mafia...i can do everything.

Taehyung- My wifey is being bad girl...huh!! Wait you little brat.
He said and started chasing you as you started running away from him...you both are running in room while laughing.. taehyung is more fast then you..so he quickly grab you by your waist and put you on his shoulder and throw you on the bed and hover over you.

Taehyung- Catch you.
He said while smirking and you gulp so hard seeing his teasing smirk.

Yn: T-Taehyung..i-i think i-i should take s-shower first.
You said and tried to get up but he didn't let you go and said.

Taehyung- then..let me help you in removing your clothes...you must be tired...let me do it for you!
He said and open first button of shirt and stop and look at your face and you just look at him with innocent eyes.

Taehyung- Fuck!!

He mumbled and smash his lips on yours and started kissing you like there is no tomorrow...you slowly close your eyes and wrap your arms around his neck and started kissing him back with same feelings..he bite your lips and started kissing you more deeply your hand went to his soft silky hair while caressing his hair you moan softly as he entered his tongue kissing you more deeply his hand went to your shirt and open your second button he started kissing your jaw to neck leaving dark hickey he finally found your sweet spot and bite it harshly making you scream his name and he just smirk in satisfied he bite your neck and suck that part making dark hickey and you moan his name you both were enjoying eachother but suddenly his phone rang him annoyed and you shy.

Taehyung- What the hell you want Jimin!!

He said he annoyed tone and you giggle you take a chance and went to bathroom without him knowing

Jimin- Yeahh!! Why are you so annoyed?? I just wanted to have some normal talk.
He said and taehyung roll his eyes and said.

Taeyhung- Then why did you call me now...can't you call me after some time....you just ruined my whole fucking mood!!

Jimin- Then do you think I'm free huh? I'm also so busy.

Taehyung- Finding your James.
He said and roll his eyes.

Jimin- Yeahhhh!! Shut up anyways today mr

Jimin- Yeahhhh!! Shut up anyways today mr.hang is coming today around 4:00pm
He said and taehyung hummed.

Taehyung- Okay... I'll be there! ( cut the call)

Taehyung- (Smile) Let's continue y/-
His smile drop when he hear shower sound.

Taeyhung- Ahhhh! Because of jimin she escape from me!!!
He said and lay down on bed.

Taehyung- (pout) but i was needy!

------------------

Jackson- Yes...yes they are here...joy... start our plan.
He said while smirking and joy nodded and went outside.

Jackson- Taehyung... I'll make you feel the pain of losing our loved ones.
His eyes get teary thinking about his love.

Jackson- I don't care if you dit this purposely or not but i hate you so much you make my whole life mess...and it's my turn.
He harshly wipe his tears and went outside while thinking that night.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
To be continued......