«29»

Y/n is sleeping while taehyung is caressing his cheek his elbow is on his bed and his head on his palm he is shirtless...and y/n is wearing his shirt

he open 2 button of your shirt and see hickey all over your neck and shoulder he smirk seeing his mark on your body, you move a little and burried your face in his bare chest he pick your forehead and hug you tightly feeling peace while you're in ...

he open 2 button of your shirt and see hickey all over your neck and shoulder he smirk seeing his mark on your body, you move a little and burried your face in his bare chest he pick your forehead and hug you tightly feeling peace while you're in his arm.

Taehyung- Baby wake up...
He whispered in his deep morning voice you move a little and open your eyes and see him looking at you...you smile shyly as you remember last night he chuckled seeing your red cheeks and said.

Taehyung- Are you thinking about last night..hmm...want round 2??
He said and you moan as he roughly bite your ear.

Taehyung- Don't moan...your moan is turning me on.
He said and you slap his chest and said.

Yn- Yeahhh!! Shut up pervert.
His hand went inside your shirt and caresses you bare waist and said.

Taehyung-*Sigh* I Love you.
He said and burried his face on your neck and you caress his hair.

Taehyung- You know i really love when you caress my hair.
He said and pull you more closer and kiss your forehead.

Yn- When we're going to home back??

Taehyung- Ahh...why you want to go back...let's enjoy our honeymoon...after so long time we are alone.

Yn- Okay..Okay...i was just asking.
You said and hug him tightly and talk about random stuff.

||Time Skip||

Yn- Ahhh!! I miss this room so much.
You said and throw your jacket on couch and lay down on bed taehyung drop you home and directly went to his office as he have some important work.

Yn- (Yawn) I'm sleepy.
You said and close your eyes and about to sleep but suddenly you feel like throwing up so you quickly run in bathroom after some time you came out washing your face and sit on bed while your head is spinning.

Yn- Ughh!! Why the hell my head is paining to much.
You grab your head and sigh deeply.

Yn- I should visit doctor.
You mumble and may down on bed
And close your eyes.

|| Next Morning||

Yn- What happened doctor??
You said in worried tone and she smile softly at you and said.

Doctor- Congratulations....you are pregnant..Mrs.kim.
She said and your eyes get teary in happiness you are alone as you didn't tell taehyung about this because you don't want him to worry about you and after hearing doctor's word you started crying.

Doctor- Aww...Don't cry mrs.kim...i know it's happiest moment for you.

Yn- Yes...it's really happiest moment for me.
You said and wipe your tears and stood up you slightly bow to her and smile at her.