PROLOGUE

"What the hell?!" You squealed and ducked, dodging a bullet.

Wade retrieved his sword from the back of his costume and with one swift movement, sliced through the first man before his white eyes widened in shock. "Holy shit! Are you okay?"

You balled your fists together. "Did you just ask me if I am okay? It feels as if I'm in the middle of World War 3!"

A man with a mohawk ran toward you, his teeth gritting while holding a knife.

Your body froze with paralyzing fear.

"Babe!" Wade came forward and removed his gun, shooting the man straight in the head.

He then handed you the firearm, his eyes narrowing. "Please shoot anything that moves, which does not include me or my dick, okay?"

Squinting your eyes, you put the gun down. "This was supposed to be a romantic dinner date!"

"Yeah, didn't check if lunatics chasing after us with hand grenades was on the menu. Oh wait, I didn't plan for this to happen. I planned to have a romantic dinner date with the person I love, and then rail the living daylights out of her."

Your lips lifted into a smile and he pulled you in by the waist, removing his mask to kiss you. You moaned against him, your body vibrating as your tongue dipped inside his mouth, and the sound of gunshots went off, his body jerking with each bullet that pierced his body.

Cutting the kiss short, he mouthed I love you before pulling his mask down.

Turning his back to you, he faced the roaring crowd. "Hey, thanks for ruining my kiss, twinkle-toes," he pulled out a bullet from his arm. "Now you're going to wish your mother cursed the day she conceived you, while fake moaning for your daddy who thought he was doing a good job but really, he couldn't hit any spots because his dick was too small."

The man's face twisted in anger. "I'm going to kill you, Deadpool!"

Deadpool shook his head in exhaustion. "Trust me. I can't die. I tried everything, it just ends badly."

Sweat fell from his forehead, his bald head glistening in the sunlight. Seething, he pulled out another gun from his back pocket. "Then, I'll just have to kill your girlfriend."

The six feet tall man, ran forward while pointing the gun toward you but his body instantly jerked and he fell backward.

You smirked and blew the smoke that cascaded from the gun. "Are you ready, baby?" you asked as you looked up at him.

"Oh. Now you're just making my dick hard."