CHAPTER 10

Both of you made out in the shower and then on the kitchen table before there was a knock on the door.

Yesterday, the situation at the Café became incredibly embarrassing when you attempted to leave, only to discover that the police were stationed just outside. Deadpool, despite your explicit instructions to refrain from any hostile actions, became enraged and took matters into his own hands by firing his weapon at the officers.

Today, he expressed his apology by tenderly placing kisses on all the right spots on your body.

You adjusted your dress, and Wade walked towards the door. He opened it and then you saw Oriyan.

"Hi," he greeted before gripping his laptop tightly. He stepped inside, his eyes flickering over the cluttered furniture before he sat down on the couch.

"So, do you have any information for us?" You asked while trying to tidy up.

As Wade casually walked into the living room wearing his comfortable pajama pants and shirt, Oriyan couldn't help but feel a rush of fear mixed with a hint of anxiety. This was the first time Oriyan had ever laid eyes on Wade without his signature mask, and it sent a surge of emotions coursing through his body.
He was internally freaking out.

"What? I thought we weren't discriminating," Wade commented, while placing a hand on his heart, acting as if he's been heartbroken.

Wade doesn't know how to act in situations like these so instead, you explained everything to Oriyan, and as hard as it is to believe, he did think you were crazy before searching up Deadpool, the fictional character.

And he came up.

Oriyan was overcome with panic and disbelief, convinced that the person before him couldn't possibly be Wade.

As if confirming his worst fears, Wade abruptly awakened from his slumber, his actions becoming increasingly ominous. Without hesitation, he made his way to the kitchen, deliberately selecting a knife from the drawer. The room filled with an eerie silence as he plunged the sharp blade into his own chest, causing shock and horror to consume Oriyan.

This made Oriyan faint, and even sprinkling water on his face didn't help. The poor kid's soul probably left his body.

As the minutes steadily passed, the clock finally struck 10 am, heightening the urgency of the situation. Another minute couldn't be wasted, because with each minute that ticked by, it could be brutal for those kids.

"I know what would wake him up," Wade said. He woke up, licked his finger, and then started to tickle the guy's ears. And surprisingly, it did work. Oriyan abruptly inhaled with a startled gasp, instantly regaining consciousness. However, upon fully comprehending his surroundings, he instinctively withdrew from Wade, creating a noticeable distance between them.

"He's real," he gasped. "This implies that the existence of multiple universes coexists in real-time. Astonishingly, he had traversed from his own distinct reality, providing irrefutable evidence that different dimensions and alternate realities are not just mere figments of our imagination, but an undeniable truth!"

You nodded your head. Yeah, he might be here now, but what will happen when he has to go to his own reality? He can't cross times and stay here where he doesn't exist.

You forcefully dismissed that particular thought from your mind.

This was not the time.

After everyone had taken their seats and settled in, Oriyan proceeded to disclose some shocking information. It was revealed that Xander, a seemingly ordinary individual, was actually a notorious gangster hailing from Italy. Engaging in a myriad of illegal activities, he had earned the notorious title of being the most wanted criminal. Oriyan began by mentioning the children and then proceeded to display a page on his laptop, revealing that their age range falls between fourteen and nineteen years old.

As your gaze fixated on the screen, a young girl, seemingly in her late teens, came into view.

As he scratched his scalp, he stated that at the present moment, she has not been abducted. However, he informed you that the individuals involved are planning to pursue her later on on the very same day.

Today?

This means that you don't have to be the bait anymore.

Folding your hands, you asked, "So what's the plan?"

Wade smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "This is going to be easy. First, we go and follow this girl, when someone comes to kidnap her, we'd follow them and that will ultimately lead us to the location of these other girls."

"Okay, well it's not going to be as easy as it sounds. The girl shouldn't get harmed in the process," you pointed out, your nerves beginning to burn with fire.

And you can't fight that well too. This sounds more like a suicide mission than anything.

"Just the two of you is going? This is going to be dangerous," Oriyan whispered and you totally agreed with him, but Wade was sure that he doesn't work with anyone and he would do this mission all by himself, with him protecting you of course.

Typical Wade.

Today was a Monday, and the girl goes to school, so you had to wait for her to finish school because that's when they'll attack her.

"Wade, you have to teach me how to fight," you whine but then again, Wade said that when you come back, he'll teach you how to fight. Wade also insisted that Oriyan joins you two, but he's better behind the laptop than behind a criminal's car.

You put the kettle on, getting ready to make three cups of coffee because you all need that energy. This isn't child's play and it's going to require a lot of focus.

Well, the best part is that Wade has a whole plan figured out and that helps clear your head a bit.