The Summer to Remember ch.13

When I woke up, sunlight was coming in through the window. I groaned and shifted positions, snuggling closer to my blankets.

"Morning Love," Niall's Irish accent greeted my ears, as he brushed some of my hair out of my face.

"Shhh, I'm not awake....." I whispered to him. He chuckled. I opened my eyes and stared into his mesmerizing blue-green ones. "Now I'm awake. Wait. Why are you still here?"

"Well, after you fell asleep, we drove home, packed some stuff, and came back. But what I would like to hear most is 'Good Morning Niall,'" he said with a chuckle.

"Good morning Niall. How did you sleep?"

"I slept well, especially when you subconsciously snuggled up to me last night," Niall said with a smirk. I blushed, and he chuckled at the sight of my bright red cheeks.

"What's the date? I know it's June, but what's the day?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes.

"June 20th," a lightbulb went off in my head.

"Shit! No, I have to plan." I sat up, and threw the covers off. I got off of my bed, stretched, and ran to the kitchen.

"Wait!" Niall called, catching me around the waist. I giggled.

"What?"

"What're we doing?"

"Well, I'm getting some food, then planning a party." I said, walking towards the kitchen, and dragging Niall with me.

"For who?"

"Rachel. It's her birthday the 25th. I haven't even started planning yet," I said as we got into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"Would you happen to have poptarts?"

"What do you think I am? Stupid? Course I have poptarts!" I reached into the cabinet, pulled out the cinnamon sugar poptarts, and handed them to the blonde boy. I then got the Nutella and two pieces of bread, put some Nutella between the bread, then grabbed my laptop and sat on the couch.

"Niall! C'mere!" He ran over to where I was sitting on the couch. "Put on some music, please!"

He chose Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Amazing song by the way, I heard it on the radio the other day. I opened and logged into the laptop.

"Do you think she'd like mini golfing? Nah, too date-y. What about hmm, I've got it!" I gasped, just as Rachel walked in, and started dancing to the music. "Rachel, please go. Niall and I are trying to have some special time," she walked out of the room without any second guesses. I ate a bite of my breakfast. "We can go LAZER tagging! Then, come home, get changed into party attire, and then have an after-party sorta thing. But guests only come to the after party." I explained to my boyfriend. He nodded enthusiastically.

"That sounds fun! I think she'd like it." I nodded, and took another bite of my breakfast.

"Let's go ask the other boys' opinion." We lept up, and I ran into the room closest to my own, and discovered Zayn and Harry in the queen sized bed.

"Awwww they look so cute!" I whispered, taking out my phone. I took a picture, and texted it to Rachel.

'Dont they just look adorable?!'

"TIME TO WAKE UP!" I shouted to them. They didn't move. Not even an inch. "New plan. Niall. Get my guitar."

"Wake up song?"

"Wake up song." He retrieved the guitar from my room, and came back.

"It's time to get up in the morning," Niall sang, strumming the guitar.

"Morning!"

"Got McDonalds breakfast for you, why any other brand?"

"Just for you!" I sang, giggling a bit.

"We drove two miles to get it, so you better get up and eat it," Niall sang angelically.

"You lazy bunch of children," I sang.

"Harry you crazy boy," Louis sang, coming into the room.

"Don't be selfish," Niall and Liam sang.

We all looked at each other knowingly. And we jumped up on the bed, dancing around crazily.

"SO YOU GOTTA GET UPPP! GOTTA GET UP!! IT'S TIME TO GET UPPP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP!! IT'S. TIME. TO. GET. UP!!!" We all sang together.

"It's time toooooo get UPPP!" Liam and Louis sang, opera style.

"Waaaaaake uppppp!" Niall and I sang all opera like.

"Getttt UPPP!" Liam and Louis sang at the same time.

"IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" I shouted, hoping they'd respond.

They didn't.

"What is wrong with them? They sleep like the living dead!" I said, lifting up Harry's arm and dropping it back down. Suddenly, I got an idea. "We should tickle them awake! You guys get Harry, Niall and I will get Zayn." I said, walking over to Zayn's side of the bed. I ticked his stomach while Niall tickled his feet. Within seconds, he was awake and fuming.

"What the hell?" Zayn said, looking at us.

"You wouldn't wake up," I explained, shrugging my shoulders. "Okay guys, listen to Rachel's birthday plan I have...." I told them the plan. "What do you think? Will she like it?"

"Yes, I think she will. She seems like the fun sorta girl. She'll like it." Harry said groggily, still sort of asleep.

"Do you guys agree?" They all nodded. "Okay, I'm going to need some stuff for this party. We're going to need streamers, neon lights, glow sticks, food, drinks, and would you guys be able to preform?" I asked them, looking up from the piece of paper I was scribbling on.

"I think so. We don't have a concert right lads?" Louis asked, looking serious for a second.

"We don't. We have one the 26th," Liam said, shaking his head.

"Ha, I have tickets to that," I shook my head. "Would you guys be able to invite some celebrities too? There are some people I know that Rachel would love to meet." I asked them, looking around. "Sorry, I feel like I'm asking too much."

"Nah, it's fine. Yeah we would. Who specifically?" Zayn asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, um, whoever else you can think of. I know those are the two main ones," I said, looking at them. "Okay, we will have to go shopping tomorrow. LAZY DAY!"

"Should we go into the pool?" I asked everyone after a couple hours of watching TV. Don't get me wrong, I love watching the Telly, but, it gets boring after a while.

"Okay!" Niall said, nodding his head enthusiastically. We all went back to the rooms we had put our stuff in, and changed.

I wore my pink one pice bathing suit, and Rachel wore a black bikini with daisies on it. I can never wear bikini's. They're what all the popular girls wear, and I don't want to be like them. In fifth grade, at the end of the year party we had, it was a pool party, and you were considered an uncool, outcast if you wore a two piece, so naturally, me and all my friends wore one piece bathing suits. After we changed, we walked out of our rooms to go to the outdoor pool.

---------------------------------

Sorry, I know, it's short, but I put it up in celebration of my 1,000 reads achievement!!! YAY!

I know, I'm sounding like a broken record and I'm annoying everyone, but pretty please vote for me in the march awards, by @One_Direction_Awards by going to the link on my message board. THANKS!

Love you,

--awesomegurl33