The Summer to Remember ch.4

Chapter 4--The surprising secret

"I needed a good freakout session," Rachel sighed a couple hours later, after we had eaten all the pizza. Jasmine scowled, what the frick is her problem? I thought, calmly smiling. I'd ask her later.

"Very true, I love these songs. I got it from my parents for my 17th birthday, and I was happy because it ment that my parents actually paied attention to me." I said sighing. Jasmine looked confused, so I added for her benift, "They are famous actors, Brad and Martina Ryde. They've always been in--"

"You're telling me like I actually care," Jasmine said offhandedly, rolling her piercing green eyes. Niall nervously laughed, breaking the awkward silence Jasmine had created.

"Okay then, let's play, two truths and a lie!" Rachel said too cheerily, on the opposite side of the room.

"Sounds great." I said whole heartedly. Harry sprung up really fast, if I had blinked I would've missed it.

"I WANNA GO FIRST!!!" He said super excitedly. I giggled and Louis laughed.

"Go then," I said, pushing him to the front of the room. Harry stood in front of the TV somewhat nervously, he flipped his hair, and Louis fell off the couch. I ran over to him to make sure he was okay.

"Lou, are you okay?" I asked, offering him my hand to help him up. He just laughed and made a face.

"What?" Rachel said, looking our way.

"Harry flipped his hair, which makes me overwhelmed," Louis said between fits of laughter.

"Ugh you guys are so weird." I said lightly punching Louis' arm. "Larry Stylinson forever though, right?" I said jokingly as Louis stood up. Okay, I adore their bromance, but sometimes the fans go too far saying how Elenor should break up with Louis because 'Larry' is real.

"SO TRUE!!!!!!!" Louis screamed jokingly. I rubbed my ears.

"I think I'm losing my hearing. And it's only been an hour," I said checking my watch and laughing.

"This is Louis' inside voice. I would not advise you to be there when he is speaking in his outside voice." Liam said jokingly. "No but seriously, you don't want to be there." Liam said seriously.

"Liam! Don't go all Daddy Direction on us," I said jokingly poking him in the arm.

"Ugh you guys are super weird. Niall, I wish--"

"Oh my One Direction! That is such a good song!" I interjected loudly.

Louis looked at me. "One direction?"

I shrugged. "Do none of you say that? Get it, because people call you guys gods. So instead of oh my god, oh my One Direction. You're the god of carrots." I said pointing to Louis. "You're the god of curls," I said pointing to Harry. "You're the god of mysteriousness!" I said to Zayn. "You're the god of Niceness!!" I said pointing to Liam. "And you're the god of adorableness and food!" I said lastly, pointing to Niall.

"As I was saying, Niall I wish you told me how weird your freinds were. Becuase then I would've been able to hangout wth Sh- uh, a friend." Jasmine said recovering from her slip up. What? "I need some air. I'll just be in the backyard." Jasmine walked out while pocketing her phone. I stood up as soon as the door shut.

"I'm going to go talk to her. I'll be right back guys," I said quickly, before I ran to the door and opened it quietly. I spotted Jasmine with her back to me, and she was on the phone. I quickly made the desicion to wait out the conversation and then talk to her.

"Ms.George, no I don't want to go through with this stupid plan anymore." Jasmine listened to the other person on the line. wait, I had a horrbile feeling so I took out my phone and recorded the rest of their conversation. "Yeah can I just get on with the heartbreak or do I still have to date him to annoy Hannah. And you were right. She's a total bitch." Jasmine paused as tears sprung to my eyes. No one calls me a bitch. "Okay fine. Two more weeks. Thanks Shayla, or do I call you Ms. Shayla George because I'm not exactly your friend anymore. Okay, bye." She said as I shut off the recording and ran inside.

I ran to the living room with wide eyes and grabbed Rachel's hand and dragged her away from the boys, up the stairs, and into my room, closing the door behind me.

"Jasmine and Shayla are friends! You remember? She went to school with us in 7th grade!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air. Rachel's eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"Who?" She said to me. I sighed in exasperation.

"JASMINE!" I shouted in Rachel's face. She stepped back.

"OKAY! No need to be sassy there," Rachel said snapping her fingers in a z-formation. I laughed. "That is annoying though. How are we going to tell Niall?"

"Yeah, how are we going to tell Niall, a national celebrity that his Girlfriend he totally adores is not the girl he thinks she is, but she is a bitch who is trying to bully me through another girl?" I said sarcastically. I shrugged. "I don't know. We could show him the recording." I said to her. Rachel's eyes went wide.

"I wouldn't tell him just yet. Maybe when she isn't here." Rachel said to me. I nodded. We walked back downstairs and I poked Jasmine in the shoulder.

"What the hell was that bitch? Why'd you punch me?" Jasmine said over dramatizing it, causing everyone to look our way. That's the second time in one evening she's called me a bitch. Not okay.

"Okay. You need to stop calling me a bitch. That's the second time," I shouted at her, loosing it.

"Oh? And when was the first time?" Jasmine said, an innocent look on her face.

"When you were on the phone with Shayla," I said coldly. "You had no right to call me a bitch, because you're the bitch here. You're the one using Niall for Shayla. Yeah I heard your phone conversation."

"What phone conversation?" Jasmine asked innocently. I took out my phone and played the recording.

"That one." I said after it had finished.

"Oh, that phone conversation." Jasmine said, a panicked smile on her face.

"Get the hell out of my kitchen. Actually get the hell out of my house, I don't wanna see you here ever again. I don't care 'I'm Niall's girlfriend,' and all that crap. I've put up with enough of your Bullshit. Now get the hell out." I shouted at her. She grabbed her bag really fast and ran out the door. I dusted off my hands and ran up to my room and locked the door before the tears began.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so so much for reading I hope you liked her secret!

Did anyone actually think that'd happen?

XD hahahha but anyway please read my friend thatgirlnextdoor1018's story It's Everything about You.

Don't forget to comment!

--awesomegurl33