The Summer to Remember ch.15

"You've got the list?" I confirmed as I started my car.

"Yes, I've got the list," Louis piped up from the back of the car. I had left Harry and Niall with Rachel while bringing Louis, Liam, and Zayn to come get the stuff we needed for the party. I plugged in the address to the GPS to get to the nearest party supplies store.

The nearest one was called 'Paul's Party for one' and it was only 5 minutes away from the house. After we had gotten out of the car, once in the parking lot of the shop, we ran inside like little kids.

"So, should we REALLY look at this list? Or should we wing it?" Liam said, looking at a rack of glow sticks. I shrugged.

"Just look up and down the aisles, and if you see something you think is appropriate, hence the word APPROPRIATE," I said, emphasizing the appropriate. "Then by all means, buy it. We'll need all the supplies we can get," and with that we all split up looking for supplies.

Rachel, being my best friend for the last 6 years, I knew what she wanted. I got lots of Blue, black, and light pink ribbons to decorate the rooms. Next I got some Lei's that were multicolored. And I thought "what the heck," and grabbed a pack of sparkly hats.

When all the boys and I met up at the register, we had ribbons, Lei's, sparkly hats, glow sticks for bracelets, necklaces and rings, neon lights, streamers, mood rings(don't ask why Louis got them, I don't know....), balloons, a happy birthday banner, multicolored paper lanterns, Margarita shot glasses(courtesy of Zayn), and sparklers! The total came up to $127.95, and a scold from me to Louis when he tried to flirt up the cashier.

When we got home, Zayn ran them up to me room, and Louis, Liam, and I went to go meet Harry, Rachel, and Niall. When we got there, Niall had his head in his hands, and Harry was blushing.

I was the first to speak. "Um, what happened here?" Rachel cleared her throat, smiling to herself, Harry blushed a deeper red, and Niall shook his head which was still in his hands.

"Can you get me away from these people? They're embarrassing!" Niall said, taking his head out of his hands, even though he was grinning like a madman, right at Harry. He flushed a deeper red.

"Again, what happened?!" I shouted, worried it was something bad. Niall cleared his throat.

"Harry, maybe you should say?" Harry laughed, and started to speak.

"Well, a couple minutes after you left, Rachel asked where you were going, and," he paused. "Then we wouldn't tell her. SHE CAME ONTO ME I SWEAR!"

"Then," Rachel continued, "I tried to make him tell me." She looked over at Harry and his blush that had begun to Recede, came back. I face palmed myself, and laughed. "And I'm very excited for my party." I looked at Harry sternly.

"You told her?!"

"Hey! She's very convincing!"

"At seducing you...." I laughed at Niall's words. Harry gave him a dirty look.

"Anyway!" I said, cutting the awkward silence. "So, you know about the party. Now you can help us make the guest list!" Rachel groaned.

"Oh, wonderful!"