7

Formula 1 drivers knew how to party... thats for sure. Kalani had learnt Formula 1 drivers weren't a rare sight to see in the most vibrant clubs in the biggest cities and the wealthiest countries of the globe. They stole everyone's attention especially at a British club on a Saturday night of the British Grand Prix weekend.
The alcohol was cold, the strobe lights masking so many movements, the music moving Kalani's body and everyone else's, like a puppet on strings, so much sweat accumulating on the skin of those she was with, most of it wasn't their own. She started to gather nostalgia from before she became a Mother to partying most weekends, this was a night of living in a moment from the past.

She raised her glasses with Pierre, danced with random people knowing Pierre had his eye on her, ready to jump in if he noticed the slightest sign of uncomfortableness radiating off of her.

She hadn't gathered the confidence to speak to a hostile Charles Leclerc who sat in the VIP section of the club, with a relaxed body wearing all black. Spotting him from across the club was so easy for her it became an obsession for her eyes to find his. Sitting with a crossed leg, a drink in his hand with a girl next to him, it made Kalani's mind wonder, was he fit to be a Father?

No.

She wasn't drunk, only highly tipsy. She was intoxicated by the atmosphere, high on the music and bright lights.

Charles Leclerc was the definition of a hotheaded and ruthless driver, he didn't take no for an answer, his driving style was unlike anyone else's on the grid, many question how he masters it. He had a majestic style that he made it look incredibly easy. He was extremely good-looking and he knew it, the confidence of a successful Formula 1 driver is unlike anything else.
A man could be the best looking man anyone could dream of, someone's type on paper, however put him next to Charles Leclerc, he's done for. There is no beating Charles Leclerc.

He's known for his night outs, sometimes drinking his body weight in alcohol, known to have more than a few links to girls, currently with his fifth girlfriend since being in the public eye, also having a number on him of girls he meets on night outs and goes back to his place with them. He's got a million articles about him this season, known to be more hostile on and off track after arguing with his team every race weekend.

Many blame his season's downfall on his frequent night outs, but its his teams failure that fuel his presence in clubs, he takes his anger out with a cold alcoholic drink burning his throat.

Being a Ferrari driver is what all drivers will dream of, Charles Leclerc is living their dream, but he's seen the side of Ferrari many don't and will never see. Not even the prancing horse is immune to failure.

Kalani has dreamt for her child to have his Father, she kept this secret because he never returned her calls. She was a determined, young Mother who built herself up again after her past self was completely shattered and buried. Her success had skyrocketed after she had her baby after suffering from deep struggles.

Now Kalani see's Charles Leclerc in a light no one else does, she gives him too much credit than he's worthy for because she's blinded by Mother's love, the love she hasn't always received.
But she's not stupid, with Pierre's subtle movements to keep her under his protection, Charles being the only driver he was looking out for and for Lando and Carlos to also keep their mouths shut for what they found out earlier. She knew Pierre knew something she didn't, she didn't trust him but she did tonight.

"Pierre!!" Pierre snapped his head up to find who shouted his name, to see Daniel motioning him over to sit with them.
Kalani looked towards their table, scanning the people and to find the expressions and mood through the alcohol that slightly clouded her vision.