Chapter 6

Thought= "like this"

Texting= (like this)

Me= (like this)

------------Enjoy!------------

(I got lazy with picking the dance his doing so I just picked the original song routine)

(Third person POV)

Everyone was shocked on how feminine Noah dancing was he pass a woman Soo will, but someone else was pied that someone was Stacy. . .  Why?  Maybe because she done Soo much to get here. .

He got two of the boy tension immediately while she didn't get a glance from them. . .

Stacy left the studio having a murderer aura to her meanwhile Xiao and Scara shocked and amazed by Noah dancing, lumine was just cheering him on just while noah I was trying his hardest not to mess up. .

(Noah's pov)

" *Sigh*. . I finished dancing and I have my eyes closed while I was dancing, I open them and saw everyone have have there mouth gave open?" . "Are you guys okay? you guys have your mouth open?" They immediately shut their mouth but Jean came up to me.

"That was AMAZING, you definitely got the part I got to go but I hope to see you later this week?" I nodded my head and she smiled and left room lumine started to talk to me. . But something caught my eye. .

Scara and Xiao were gone. ."Noah!" Lumine said "your not not paying attention to me!"

"Sorry! It's just the boys are gone. ." Lumine looked to see and they're truly gone. . The she thought about it to wonder why they're gone and then immediately remembered something.

"O M G! I forgot that I have some to do. . gotta go!" Just like that she left. .

(20 minutes later. . . I'm going off script but who cares!)

I made it to my bedroom I just came back from the addition and I'm pretty happy that I got the role but also still nervous, in I got a notification. . .

(Honey could you stay at a friend's house for 3 weeks?) I was about to ask her why but then I remember it's been 2 years since my father haven't visited me. .

He's been doing these two year checks for ever since I was 9 and my mom told me about him I didn't know my dad back then well that well. . . He is a little scary almost 7'1 ft tall. . . He can come off as a little scary but he's a nice guy if you know him well. . .

My father is a hybrid. .  a hybrid that is very rare and never has been seen in a long time my father hides some of his animalistics but he does show them often, I think he's a Kitsune as well a white one in fact you only see white kitsune a females but luckily for me and my father we turned out males well for me I turned out more feminine than masculine. . .

Anyways I was trying to think of some place I can stay for a while then I remembered lumine owed me a sleepover, I started texting her.

Lumine ✨

Noah🌙
"Hey lumine remember that sleepover you owe me can i come over? my mom needs me out of the house for 3 weeks. ."

Lumine ✨
"REALLY!? Perfect! I actually need your help so yeah you can come over for 3 weeks! ☺️"

Noah🌙
"Thx! what's with that innocent smile?"

Lumine ✨
"Nothing?! just get your butt over here, I'll text you the address!"

Well that's suspicious. . . that's kind of weird, I grabbed my big bag and fill it with clothes that well last me a few week, I changed out my dancing clothes to take a shower and put on some new clothes.