Chapter 7

(ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! . . amem excuse me it's been a long week but finally I'm going to start writing

------------Enjoy!------------

Third person POV

Everyone was wondering what happened to Scara? kazuha and heizou was thinking about it so they decided to check on him, they need to go up there anyways. .

While they when upstairs Noah and lumine started to talk mostly lumine talking while he cleaned and started cooking, lumine was trying to ask Noah what did he say to Scara to make he so red as a tomato?

Noah only giggled covering his mouth saying " all I did was saying if he try to test me again I'll hurt him more than that, I even show him my eye. ." Focusing on cooking food.

"WHAT?! HE SAW YOUR EYES!" Lumine was shocked and jealous of Scara for see her best friend eyes, "quote my eye, not eyes!" Noah corrected "oh and how much should I cook for?" Lumine was about to say something then her phone started to ring, she left the kitchen to answer it.

Noah didn't get an answer so he just guessed how many he should cook which was correct, since he didn't know what to cook he decided to made a BIG batch of his famous ramen and rice.

(I want chicken tendies and fries! but I don't think that's going to workout here 😭)

While the noodles was cooking lumine came back "hey- woah! how did you cook so fast?" "I didn't cook it that fast?~ also where are venti, Xiao and Aether?

"Oh they're having a conversation on who to collaborate with, they have one but they need another one that they don't know. . ." Lumine gave Noah a smirk and noah immediately knew what she was thinking.

"Lumine, I know what you're thinking and the answer is no."

(Noah's pov)

I don't know why she's keep pulling me into situation it's like she wants me to get to know 6reeze, I completed cooking  but keep the food on low heat so it doesn't go cold.

I can feel lumine how they pouting at the back of my head but then I felt like she started to smirk " well that means we're going to add more people to our sleepover, instead of the two of us it will be more!"

"Ok does that mean should make any sweets for that then?" I said not looking I heard her breathe through her nose and she got upset,  but then she got happy all of a sudden " well has anyone seen your sleepwear?~"

I really started to blush out of embarrassment I slowly turn my head to her and she started to laugh a little "really? No one? Well this we'll be fun~"

(Okay I was supposed to transition to this at the top of the chapter but I kind of forgot so I'm just going to do it here)

(Scara's POV right after he left the kitchen)

I ran upstairs to my bedroom slamming the door I pressed my back at the door who did he think he is making a fool of myself right in front of a live camera of thousands of fans, I pressed my hand to my face feeling it was a little red and then I remember what made it that way.

(For some strange reason it said hard instead of red)

I remember his eye it was so. . something I don't know but I thought my breath was taken away all I could do was just stare at the eye, then my face started to heat up again because thinking about the way he was talking it's like he changed his personality or something I don't know. . .

Then there was a knock at my door "come in. ." I moved to my bed while Kazuha and Heizou walked in " hey Kunikuzushi . . You all right? you kind of red in the face?" "Wow thanks Captain obvious!?"

Heizou came to sit next to me " come on~ it can't be that ba-"  my face be came really red at this point "oh? It was that bad?" I nodded.

"But luckily it's just for one day that I'll see him he'll be gone by tomorrow~ . . ."

. . . .

(Noah's pov )

I’m following lumine upstairs she showing me my room for a couple of nights which is the guest room, "aanndd here your room! I hope you like your stay here it's going to be awesome with you here."

(This was the only room that I think will work for a guest room and the bathroom is that way →)

"Thanks lumine, I'm going to go ahead and get settled." She's nodded her head and close the door, I decided to take some of my night clothes out and some of my soap since I can't use regular human soap for a reason.

I guess taking a shower I wouldn't hurt since I do still kind of smell like ramen, I guess I'm taking a shower. . .

(Sorry it's a short chapter but I mostly having a cloudy mind today, so I can't really get things out so I might have to write them down so I can actually focus it might take me a couple you know what 2 weeks, I think)

872 words