Chapter 21

Third person POV

A song that was hear over the Park it sound like a mermaid sing by a rock looking up at the moon, the desert fox and Shiba Inu both went silent to listen with there animal ears trying to find where it comes from.

"Found it. ." Gorou said, running to a certain direction as Tighnari is behind him following him to the center of the Park.

🎵Mmmmm~     🎶MmmMmmm~

They both are at the center of the park, looking around there is no one, but as they lost hope. Gorou looks up a Hill with a big cherry blossom tree at the bottom of it, "Noah!" He said running up hill to his cousin with the green fox right next to him. "Noah? Are you ok?!" Tighnari looked over the snow fox seeing no injuries or scratches.

🎵 🎵~

But he did see that Noah's eyes are closed not moving or twitching which is not good, as Tighnari examine Noah Gorou is trying to get him to wake up, Gorou started to get worried  about Noah. .

Noah keep humming but then it started to turn in to crying, both the dog and fox looked at each other quickly looking back at Noah to see him falling, Tighnari catched him in the nick of time both of them morning on the ground with Gorou to follow making sure they ok. Lucky they was, but Noah eyes sill closed he cleaned onto Tighnari's jacket.

"Adam p- please st- stop, I not s- singing no more. .!” Noah cried silently clinging on to Tighnari, Gorou ears went down doing a low growl hearing the name 'Adam I swear . .I will that motherf–'.

"His having a mental break down and a nightmare . ." Tighnari said looking at Noah with sadness in his eyes Gorou the same, looking Noah talking "So . .how long do think this is going to take?" Gorou started to sit down beside Noah hugging him getting himself comfortable, the green fox let out a sigh.

"By the way of Noah's state. . I'll will a couple of minutes, let hope that Kim keep dad down for a while. ." The desert fox sighed, looking down at Noah seeing him silently cry curled up to both boys. Tighnari looked up seeing the lighting of the city and calming sound of the rain hitting the tree, soft breeze of wind.

"Let's hope Noah can fight this. ."

.   .    .     .      .

"And hope Kim doesn't kill father. . ."

🦊🐶🐾.    🐾.     🍃🌨️

Some where else. . .

"ARE YOU CRAZY! WHAT DID I SAY, DON'T MENTION ADAM NAME TO NOAH!?!" A black wolf woman in a business suit, black women with glasses and red eyes at the moment, a look that can kill. Was shouting at the man that make her baby run away. .

"I DIDN'T KNOW! I THOUGHT—" "NO! YOU DIDN'T, YOU NEVER DO!" the big fox started to talk, but the wolf stopped him. They shouting at each other for hours bring up bad experiences, stuff happening in the past, or an incident that happened about 3 years ago that he told Noah to stop always being underneath his mother all time since she was going to die anyway.

They continue to argue until they heard a front door being opened. . .

"We're back! We found him cleaning to a cherry blossom in a old park. ." The wolf mom glance a death look at the man with wings who looked away, Noah's mother ran to Tighnari to take noah to his room to get him cleaned up, Tighnari watch as Noah and his mom go in a room as the door closed.

The green fox looked at his father and tell him to leave immediately, and that he did, passing Tighnari and Gorou not to say a word to them shutting the front door. Both of them breathe out sigh tired of dealing with their father, but now they need to make sure Noah is all right.

They walked to the door they saw Kim take Noah in, opening the door to Noah in different clothes in his bed sleeping with his mom rubbing his head make him purr a little, Kim saw us get up off Noah's bed walk to the door with us following after Kim closed the door looking at Tighnari and Gorou

"So . . How is his?" Gorou started to speak worried about his cousin, Kim check her head "his fine. .a little out of it but he should be fine with in a couple of days, this isn't the first time he was like this. ." Her toned was full of worry about Noah medical health, Tighnari to would be worried if his son was like this.

Tighnari saw Gorou look at his watch to see it was late but early in the morning "Well it really is late and me and Tighnari need to go back to the hotel." Gorou stated, the fox agree they was a about to leave when Kim stop us.

"No no no, I am laying you to going to a hotel not in 'this' time in the night. .!" The fox and dog was nervously sweat drop from Kim's outburst, they tried to convince her to let them go to the hotel but she refused telling them she has guest rooms for a reason.

They both signed agreed know that they can't really say no to her, so they slept in a guest bedroom sleeping like they was a kid again. . .

913 words