Chapter 12

(I might have to put on something. . . A lot of POV changes)

(Noah's pov)

"Thank you again hope to see you soon!" I waved bye at the white tiger fursuiter my self have calm down and I feel my eyes back to normal Soo since I have calmed down I can go see the boys so I started to run all the way back to the studio, I wonder what the guys are doing right now?

(Lumine pov)

My brother and the others for practicing singing the song lyrics I was waiting for Noah to come since he texted me a couple minutes ago saying that he was coming back to the studio Jean was with me managing important stuff and also staying by me so she can teach noah the choreography with her sister help.

Jean had the boys take a break so they was getting water, I hear running foot steps getting closer and heavy panting coming closer and closer "Sorry for the hold up!" Noah came back all sweaty his hair was down to his back all over the place I was looking at Noah's sweaty clothes got a idea hehe. . .

"Hey Noah, come on let go get water." He nodded following me so I took him to the empty dance room where everyone was drinking water I opened the door for us and he walked in and seeing the boys and waved, I looked at my brother give he a smirk he gave me a confused face and I give him the sign of 'watching this' return to the other boys and they all gave him a shrug not really know what I'm about to do. . . 😈

(Aether's POV )

I was confused on what my sisters was about to do since since she gave me the sign of 'watch this' I looked at the other guys who just gave me a shrug, I saw my sister whispering to Noah whatever they was talking about his's ear went up and the other one went to the side of his head it looked like he was confused,

(Okay well I'm about to type in something that I would do if someone asks me to do it so. . . don't judge me!😅)

"Ok, Noah if you want a hair tie and water you have to do what I say, ok?" I was so confused I don't think that was actually going to—"ok." WHAT?! "Ok first you should take off your hoodie, But slowly~" Noah nodded and slowly started to take off his hoodie, My face started to turn pink as I watched Noah take off his hoodie he finally got his hoodie off he was wearing something underneath a crop top in the middle was a diamond shape that shows his chest but as I was looking I looked at his stomach and I noticed he had very good curse. . .

"Good job! Here the hair tie, but you have to put up your hair the way you did it on call back then~", "really that's embarrassing!" "You have to! unless you want water~" Noah sigh and lumine handed him the hair tie he started to get on the floor on his knees and started to spread them as if he was squatting.
(Like this)

(Nice! my I right 😉)

My face was red by now looking to the side and saw everyone else besides the DKZC blushing red I looked back at noah seeing him put the hair tie half way in his mouth biteing in to it, he put his hair up his even moved his bangs out of the way so we can actually see his face.

His was still putting up his hair I was examining his face just taking in everything so I notice on his face he has four little marks on a sizes of his face too on each side and pretty sure that's what the Kitsune Mark are, he put the hair tie in his hair but stop for a moment I saw a slight red color near his eyes I look closer it's actually his eye basically staring straight at me I felt my face went even more red and looked the other  way.

I heard him laugh a little but all I can remember is the red eye his pupils were like slits like Xiao's pupils but with his red eyes I saw a hint of pink in his eye, I looked back at him and saw him putting a blindfold over his eyes I got upset since I couldn't see his eyes anymore I would love to just stare in his eyes for the long period, I hate that he covers his eyes all the time wish I can just see them more. . .

(I'm going to end it here sorry this chapter is a little short it's really too 2:49 a.m. in the morning I just want to end it here I'm going to maybe take a little longer break for chapters I'm going to make a special chapter as well with the two other chapters is going to take me awhile, but I hope you're all staying being patient with me!)

867 words