Chapter 20

(Previously last chapter. . . .)

All the lights from the buildings made me clam down still crying closing my eyes, I started to lose consciousness pled.

"Please God. . . take the pain. ."

(Noah's mind pov)

I should probably explain myself. .

A long time ago when I was 14 I had a boyfriend for two years, We met at a bakery I was getting some little cakes for me and my mother as I was getting my cakes. I turn to go to the window seat as I usually do when I go to the bakery just to eat my sweets and sketch on my iPad, well I didn't realize was sketching on my iPad with someone staring at me like some predator watching their prey. .

As I was drawing, a wolf boy walked up to me "It's that sonic the hedgehog?" He said, I blinked a couple of times to get in "my talk to a new person" mode I looked at my screen to see it was indeed Sonic the hedgehog.

(I drew this sonic photo by myself, and it looked nice :) )

Yeah, it's Sonic. I like to draw him when I'm bored. Why do you ask?" I said, slightly confused. The wolf boy smiled and sat down next to me "I'm Adam, by the way. I'm new here, and well... I've never seen anyone draw before. It's kinda cool. You want to hang out sometime? You could show me how to draw." He said, his tail wagging slightly.

I hesitated for a moment, not sure if I should trust this strange wolf boy. But something about him felt... nice. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Sure, I guess. We can hang out sometime. Maybe I can teach you how to draw." I smiled at him,he smiled back at me in a weird way, but I brushed it off.

Maybe that was a warning to me to not trust this man back then...

As the days by, I learned that Adam comes from a very wealthy family, that my father knows very well when my father heard about me knowing Adam, he tried to set up some thing that I did not like he told me to get in relationship with Adam, even though I did have feelings for Adam, I didn't wanna get a relationship that quickly but after that conversation with my father, Adam started to turn possessive, always want me near him or want me to spend all my time with him. I enjoy it at the time, but after a while, he wouldn't let me talk to any other people even if I had other friends, he wouldn't let me talk to them. 

After a while, he told me that he loved me and I told him I love him as well, and then we started dating. I had so much fun, trying new food, drawing together, even skills like combat, but one day as we were walking, he grabbed my hand and started leading me somewhere. I asked him "Adam where are we going?" I ask a little confused he looked at me with his eyes yellow eyes, whining, and smiling at me saying "you'll see~" we walked for a couple of hours until we were in the woods. He brought me to an abandoned shed in the woods and push the door open that started the creek.

Inside the shed was some thing that got me to stop breathing on the walls inside the shed or all pictures of , me in different poses that seem to be pictures that were I didn't know we're taking pictures of me ,me walking by a tree, talking to someone or me Changing clothes I was more I look back at Adam. He's staring at me creepy his pupils having hearts in them he told me that he love me over and over again saying that we were meant to be soulmate. 

He said I heard him talk. I tried to make a run for the door, but he caught my wrist and pinned me down the floor. I started to shed some tears as I was scared and didn't know what he was gonna do." No no no no no! I Have waited for far too long to show you this, and to show you my love~" I looked at his lovesick eyes as he got my hands  tied to give me his love. I asked him when will he let me go he started laughing like a maniac.

"that I will never let you go until I'm sure you'll never leave me, which is forever~" so he kept me at the banded shack for for almost 3 weeks after a police force found us, and he was sent to jail and mental hospital. I asked my father why did he act different after he taught he told me that he had arranged an arranged marriage for me and him, our shocked and angry at him, that's when my father and I relationship soured.

After that I didn't exit out my home for a while all I did was play video games and talk to lumine and my mother, my two favorite cousin. I was able to do dancing and you already know how that went . .

I meant my best friend in real life and her brother all his friends all I have to say is there a pretty cute even if they are k pop stars but I will just to stay being friends with them, I have more trust in them then Adam, more admiration, more. . .

(Third person POV)

It's pouring rain on our city, people have a umbrella or running from the rain. We see two boys running around shouting at each other.

"Come on, Tighnari! Someone said that they saw a white fox run to the abandoned Park that GOT to be Noah!" A boy said shouting at the other with fair skin, chin—length dark green hair with black roots and light green streaks at the front some of his hair is tied into a low ponytail, pale—pupiled eyes that fade from brown to green. He also has two large, pointy black ears and a fluffy tail in two  shades of dark green.

"Am going as fast as I can! Your not the one holding the stuff, Gorou." Tighnari said, with a irritated expression speeding up a little to Gorou with fair skin, light orange—brown hair with a white section, and teal blue eyes. He has erect pointy ears that are white inside and a bushy tail with a white underside.

The desert fox and Shiba Inu run past people and in the rain to get to the abandoned Park. .

(Time skip)

"NOAH!!" "NOAH!?"

The two boys shout for the snow fox but they got no answer from him, Tighnari looked at his phone seeing that it was 11 pm at night he told Gorou to stop shouting or we will get some not want attention. "If we shout for Noah and we can't call seeing as it keep going to voicemail, what doing we doing?!" Gorou started to get panicked for able to find his little cousin, Tighnari try to calm him down to best he can he too was worried about Noah.

As they try to Calm each other they a voice singing a sweet little song. .

🎵Ohhh~

🎵MmmmMmm~