- Chapter 2 -

Ash's POV

"Hey mom, I'm 18 now, and I've made a big decision."

"What is it dear?"

"I'm moving to Kalos to live."

"Oh, Ash. I'm so proud. Your all grown up!" Says Delia as she hugs Ash tightly

"Alright, alright." Ash says as he breaks the hug.

"You best go pack then if your going to leave soon."

"Probably tomorrow."

I go upstairs into my room to start packing. After I'm done packing I call all my friends to tell them goodbye. I then get into bed and go to sleep for the night.

The next morning I wake up and grab my suitcase and plane ticket and drive to the airport.

"Well, here we go. I'm excited to meet new people."

I step on the plane and I am seated in section 1 C. the flight attendant comes around with the peanuts so I grabbed a bag to eat while I'm on the plane. I can feel the plane slowly take off from the runway and we start to go into the air and we fly over the Orange Islands. As I look down from the plane window I can see Articuno Moltres and Zapdos flying over the Orange Islands. After a while I start to doze off on the plane for the rest of the ride to Kalos.

"This is your captain speaking. We have arrived in the Kalos region. Please exit the plane."

I wake up to a small ding and I look up and see a sign that says : Please Undo Seatbelts. I take off my seat belt and get my luggage out of the luggage compartment and exit the plane. when I get off into the airport, my first reaction is that the place is huge.

"Welcome to the Lumiose City airport. Please enjoy your visit to the Kalos region." Says a speaker.