- Chapter 4 -

Ash's POV

So Serena is here at my house and were playing a game called Cubedise.(Minecraft similarity)
Serena's really into this game. We've been playing for about 20 mins and she already had diamonds. Sheesh.

"I see you like this game."

"I love it! Its so fun!"

"It is a really good game. Parents around the globe want their kids to play this game because of how good you can unleash you're inner creativity."

"Yup. Mmhm." Serena says with determination."Well, its getting late. I should go home."

I blurt out,"I'll take you home!" As I look around the room embarrassed.

"OK! Thanks Ash!" She replies.

Serena's POV

So Ash is taking me home to my apartment up in Santalune City. And honestly, I think I'm starting to like him...alot.

"Hey,Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm kinda tired. I'm gonna take a nap."

"OK. The seat can recline if you want."

"OK thanks."

I close my eyes and before I know it, I'm asleep. On Ash's shoulder. I'm thinking to myself, oh god! Did I screw up?! Oh well. I carry on and drift into sleep.

Ash's POV
I feel something on my shoulder, and when I look over, I see Serena napping on my right shoulder. I gently placed my hand over her head and kept driving.

*****

I pull up to the apartments and shake her a little.

"Serena. We're here."

"Hm? Wha? Oh. Thanks Ash."

"My pleasure." I say as she leaves the car.

"Why thank you." She says trying to hide her blush.

"Well, Serena. Ill see you tomorrow."

"Bye, Ash!" She says as she waves to me.

I wave back and pull out to head home.

*****
Serena's POV

Today was awesome. First we go on a date, then I play my favorite game with my favorite person, then I take a nap on his shoulder and he pets my head. Today couldn't have gone better! I go brush my teeth and get ready for bed. I climb in bed and stare at the ceiling thinking about my day with Ash.

I think to myself, Gee. Today was perfect. I should confess to him soon. Then I doze off into sleep.

********
Hey guys and gals! While I was writing this part of the story, I was thinking about Miette and when I should imply her. Any suggestions in the comments!
P.S. sorry for the LONG delay. I didn't have a lot of time and I uninstalled Wattpad a couple times for like CoC and such. Anyways, stay awesome!