- Chapter 10 -

Dawns POV

Great! Now Ash is coming with me and poor, poor Serena is helpless. Looks like my happy ending is coming soon!

Ash's POV

I'm feeling awful about leaving Serena like that. Any good boyfriend would feel the way I do. I guess I'll go pack now.

*****

All done packing. Now I just have to get my passport. After I get my passport, I walk out the door with my suitcase. I run down the street towards the hospital.

"Ashy! Where are you going?" Dawn yells from behind me.

"I have something important to ask somebody!" I yell back to her.

I'm running down the road and I turn and go into Grace Yvonne's house.

"Oh! Hello, Ash. What can do for you, dear?"

"Sorry for showing up unexpectedly. I need to ask something very important..."

*****

"Yes, Ash. You have my blessing."

"Thank you. I look forward to having a mom-in law to call mom!"

"You're welcome and thank you."

*****

I get back to the house and Dawn is still waiting.

"Hi, Ashy! You ready to go?"

"Yeah. I guess.."

"Good! Let's get going."

Dawn and I get to the airport and get on the flight and the plane starts off the runway. I pretty much fell asleep the whole 2 hour ride. We land in Kanto and get off the plane.

"Ahh. Home..." I take a deep breath.

"See, Ashy? Isn't it good to get your mind off Serena once in while?"

"Hmm?"

"Oh, nothing."

Dawns POV

Yes! Ash is under my control! His mind is off Serena, and soon to be focused on me!

Ash and I get to my house and start unpacking. After we're done unpacking,