- Chapter 8 -

Ash's POV

I'm going to Calems house now to talk to him. I'm going to try not to flip out like last time. But hey, don't blame me. I bought it. I thought Serena cheated on me with Calem. Im going to see what exactly happened.

I walk up to the door and knock. Calem opens the door then slams it shut.

*knock knock* "Calem! Open up!"

"No!" I hear him yell with a muffle.

"Cmon, buddy. I'm not going to flip out."

"I thought I wasn't your buddy anymore!"

"Just open the door! I want to talk!"

"Fine." I hear a small click and he opens the door.

He walks out and I see a roll bandage around his side. He takes me in and we sit down.

"What happens to you?"

"That punch you laid in my gut snapped a rib."

"Oh! Wow! I am so sorry!"

"It's okay. Don't worry."

"Don't worry?!"

"Ash, ash! Don't worry! Please. I'm fine."

"Okay. So just tell me exactly what happened two days ago."

Calem explains the story to me.

"So Miette tricked you into breaking up me and Serena?"

"Yes. Here. Go ahead. I'm already hurt." He says as he stands up and spreads his arms.

"Calem, I'm not gonna punch you. You're my friend."

"So you aren't mad anymore?"

"Of course I'm still mad. Just not at you."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Thanks, Ash. You're a good friend." We brohug. "Ow! Ow! Oh, yeah. My side is a little sore yet."

"Oh. Hehe. Sorry bud." I say.

"No problem."

I leave Calems house and go to Serena's house. As I'm walking down the street, I see someone I don't really want to. Dawn. Ever since I was in Sinnoh, Dawn got really attached to me. And I don't want to be around her very much.

"Oh shit! Dawns here!" I think as I pull my hood up. I walk a little faster but then I hear a voice from behind me.

"I recognize that coat anywhere! Hey, Ash!" She yells.

I pull my coat hood down and look behind me and give a fake smile. We greet and walk to catch up on things.

"Hey, Dawn." I say.

"YES?" She yells nervously.

"I want to take you to see my girlfriend. Her name is Serena."

Dawns POV

What?! Ash has a girlfriend?! How is it possible? I thought he liked me back. Although I never asked him if he liked me. Damnit! I missed my chance! I want to go back in time and ask him.

"G-girlfriend?" I say kind of jittering.

"Yes. Umm, Dawn? You okay? You seem weird."

"Hmm? Oh yeah. I'm fine."

How could Ash do this to me? I loved him to death! He loved me too! I think... We get to Serena's house and walk in.

"Hey babe." Ash says as he pecks her cheek. "I have someone for you to meet."

I walk out from behind Ash and give a fake smile.

"Hi. My name is Dawn." I say to her.

"Hi Dawn. I'm Serena. Nice to meet you."

Ash, Serena, and I all sit and chat for awhile.

"So, Ash. Where'd you meet her again?" Serena asks.

"Sinnoh."

We finish chatting then Ash and I leave. We walk out the door then go to my apartment. I'm hoping to convince Ash to come back to Kanto with me so he will completely forget about Serena. Sorry, Serena. No happy endings for everyone. Especially you!

**********

End of Chapter 8

Hey guys and gals! Here's chapter 8! Enjoy! Stay awesome!!