- Chapter 11 -

Ash's POV

I need to plan out when to go back to Kalos. Because, if I don't go back and propose to Serena, she might have another boyfriend. Maybe I should just tell Dawn I don't want to be with her.

I go find Dawn so I can tell her. I think she went to go shopping for some stuff. While I'm walking, I run into none other than Gary.

"Well, well. If it isn't GareBear."

"Hmm?" Gary turns around. "Hey, Ashyboy! What are you doing back here?"

I stare at him and kind of nod backwards to Dawn with a small grunt.

"Ohh. Well anything really bad happen with her?" Gary whispered.

"She forced me to leave my girlfriend." I said.

"Wow. She's really overly-attatched to you."

"Really? Anyway, I need to find the right time to get back to Kalos. Besides. I bought something for my girlfriend that I need to give her."

"What is it?"

I silently pull out the ring box. I look up at him and his eyes are wide and his mouth is on the ground.

"Dude! That's awesome!" He yells.

"Shhh!! Dawn might become curious!"

"Whats awesome?" Dawn says.

I look at Gary angrily. "Oh, nothing. Just some cool rock I found. I just chucked it into the woods though."

"Oh. Okay, Ashy!" Dawn skips away.

"She's gone. Maybe I'll just leave now."

"Go for it."

"I will. Thanks Gary. I'll come back with Serena next time."

"Serena? Oh! Your girlfriend. Right?"

"Yep. See ya GareBear!"

"Smell ya later, Ashyboy!"

I'm running as fast as I can to get to the airport and get back to Kalos now.

Serena's POV

Oww. I pull the IV out of my wrist and throw it. Ash is gone now, and I'm getting out of the hospital. I walk out of the hospital and walk home to my house to fly to Kanto and teach that bitch, Dawn, a lesson.

As I'm walking towards the airport, I look over to the Kanto flight. There, getting off the plane, is Ash. I yell his name but he doesn't hear me. He runs towards the hospital. I chase after him but he's way too fast.

"Ash!" I yell again. He turns around and runs toward me.

"Ash. Why'd you--" I'm cut off by him pulling me into a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same squeezing me against him. We break away from the kiss and he stares me in the eyes.

As he is staring at me, he says: "Serena my darling, I love you more than life itself."

"I love you too, Ash."

"That's why I have something very important to ask of you."

Oh god. Is he doing what I think he is?

Ash gets on one knee. No. this isn't happening.

"Serena Yvonne, I came from across the world and found you. It was the best decision I've ever made until now. So I wanted to ask you, would you marry me?"

"Ash,I...I-I...I will. Yes! Yes I will marry you!" By this moment, tears are pouring down my face. My eyes are bloodshot from crying. Ash puts the ring on my finger and stands up. He pulls me into a small kiss. When we break away, a loud applause goes over the street.

I look over and everyone is clapping for me and Ash. Not only that but I look on top of a building and Miette is standing with her arms crossed and an angry frown. She walks off.

Well, now, who knows what will come next. All I know, is whatever else comes, I'll go through it with Ash.

-=The End=-

Dear Readers, thank you for all the support on my book. I couldn't have made it here without you all. Over a 48-hour span, my reads skyrocketed from 1.1K reads to 1.12K reads. Thank you all so much.

P.S. tell me in the comments if you want me sequel!