-Chapter 6 -

"Hurry Calem! We're almost there!"

We arrive at Serena's house and I knock on the door.

"Umm.. Calem?"

"What?"

"Do you mind going please? This is kinda private."

"Hmm? Oh. Sure. By the way, take your money back. Let's be friends."

"Ok. Thank you." I say as the door opens.

"Oh. Hi, Ash!"

"Hi Serena. Umm..I need to talk to you."

"Hey, Ash. I'll be waiting out here."

"Ok, Calem."

We go into the house and sit on the couch.

"So. What do you want to talk about?"

"Do you remember about 11 years ago you went to a summer camp?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I remember you there. Do you remember me there?"

"Of course. Ever since that day, I dreamed of meeting you again. I guess my dream came true!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Back then, when that happened, you were my knight in shining armor. And...umm..you..still are..i guess."

She says trying to hide her blush.

"Then you, are my damsel in distress..." I whisper and lean in.

She leans in too and I feel her warm breath. Our lips press together and seal the moment tightly.

"I love you, Serena." I say as I pull away.

"I love you too, Ash."

We sit and stare at each other for what felt like an eternity. We held hands for a while too.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now. Bye Serena." I say as I get up.

"Bye Ash. Oh. Hey, Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"One more for the road?"

"Heh. Sure."

We kiss one more time then I head out. I walk out the door but I don't see Calem. Hmm. He must have gone home. I thought to my self. But I was wrong. He jumps outta nowhere and made me almost piss myself.

"GOD DUDE! YOU MADE ME ALMOST PISS MYSELF!"

"AHA! GOTEM!"

"Alright, let's go. Hey, you wanna stash in my place? You're welcome to if you'd like."

"Oh no thanks, Ash. Thanks for the offer though."

"You're always welcome to come over and sleep in the guest room anytime."

"Thanks."

We part ways and I go home as he does the same. I get into my boxers and plop onto my bed. I stare up at the ceiling thinking about Serena.

"Gee. What a day." I say to myself as I roll over and sleep.

Miette's POV
"Ah. So Serena and Ash are dating now, huh? Hear my words, Serena. Ash will be mine! And no one will get in my way!"

*********
Hey guys and gals! So this chapter was the OFFICIAL START OF AMOURSHIPPING!!!!!
We've been waiting soooo long for this and its finally happened! Like the little cliffhanger there? Hahahahaha! Now that we have Miette, things are about to get good! While I was writing, I was thinking about ending the book here. I mean, we got what we were looking for. The kiss, the frenimies, the AMOURSHIPPING. But being so generous, I'm going to continue! Anyways, stay awesome!