-Chapter 7-

Miette's POV

"I know just how I'll ruin their love..with Calem."

I go to Calems house to recruit him for the job. When I get there, he is in his living room watching TV.

"Hello, Calem. I need you're help."

"What do you need?"

"I need you to help me split Ash and Serena up."

"What? No! Me and Ash are friends. And good ones at that!"

"So you don't want Serena to yourself?"

"I do still like her, but her and Ash are already in a relationship."

"So if you still like her, split them up and have her in YOUR relationship!"

"Yeah... Alright. But what's in it for me?"

"Really? Serena of course!"

"Oh yeah!"

Calem and I go to the park because we need to discuss our plan. We finish discussing our plan and set out to do our jobs. I'm going to Ash's house to say Serena cheated with Calem. And Calem is doing the same to Serena.

I get to Ash's house and knock on the door.

"Hello? Oh. You. What do you want?"

"I have to tell you something important."

Ash brings me in and we sit down on the couch.

"Ok. Speak."

"I was walking in the park yesterday, and i saw Serena and Calem on a bench sharing an ice cream."

"Yeah. So?"

"Then they kissed."

Ash spits out his water. "They what?!"

"Kissed. Yup. Serena is cheating on you with Calem." I say with a smirk.

"No! No! No! No! No! She wouldn't do that! Not to me! Or would she...?"

"Sounds like she would. Or did.. Hey, Ash. Don't worry. I'm here."

"Thanks, Miette.

It was a success! Ash believed me! I think I gained his trust. Oh ha ha. I'm so cruel.

Calems POV

"Serena, Ash was cheating with Miette at the carnival yesterday."

"What?!?! No! He wouldn't do that to me! He couldn't even if he wanted to!"

"I guess he did. Well I have to go. But remember, I'm always here for you."

"Thanks, Calem. You're a good friend. See ya later."

I walk back to the park taking my time and I think about this. I still like Serena, but I wouldn't go THIS far to get her. Maybe teaming with Miette wasn't a good idea. I'm hanging out with the wrong crowd, I guess.

"Yknow what? I going to tell Serena the truth. Ash too."

I go to Serena's house but she isn't there. So I go to Ash's house, and I wasn't expecting it.

Ash slams me against the wall. "WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" He yells.

"Ash, I-" he punches my gut.

"SHUT UP, ASSHOLE. I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO YOU! SO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"Ash! Let me explain!"

"NO! YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND YOU NEVER, I MEAN EVER COME BACK!"

"Alright. I'll go. I just wanted to tell the truth." I say walking away holding my gut.

"That didn't go as planned at all."

Ash's POV

How could Serena do this to me. We were dating. We were a couple. We were lovers. Not anymore. I guess I'll go see Miette. She's a good friend now.

I'm walking to Miette's house now and I see the person I don't want to see. Serena. I keep my head down, take off my hat and walk faster.

I glance up at her as I walk by and see that she is looking at me with tears in her eyes. I look up and stare at her for a minute. I start to walk toward her. She walks towards me. We form a hug. I feel her slap my cheek a few times.

"Why did you do it...?" I whisper.

"Do what?"

"Cheat with Calem. I thought we were dating.."

"What are you talking about? You cheated with Miette."

"Huh? No I didn't."

We stood there thinking for a minute. We then realised that Calem and Miette had tricked us.
We agreed that we would go to their houses and have a small 'talk' with them.

Serena's POV

I should have known. Miette was always a lying, cheating, son of a bitch. Ever since grade school she's bullied me. 1st grade. 2nd grade. 3rd grade. You name it. She stole Calem from me too. About 3 or 4 yaers ago, Calem and I were in the park. I went out to get some ice cream, while he kept our spot at the bench. I got our favorite flavors. Black raspberry and strawberry.

I turned around cones in hand a saw him making out with Miette. I threw the cones on the ground and ran away crying. Okay. Enough flashbacks. Now I need to go see Miette.

Miette's POV

I look through the window and I see Serena. Her fists are tightly clenched, and she's giving me a death glare. I'm thinking to myself, Ohhh shit! It's Serena! I shut the curtains, lock the door and windows, and keep watch through the peephole.

"HEY! MIETTE! GUESS WHO!" Serena breaks the window.

"AHHHH!" Serena crawls in to my house. I try to pick up my house phone and dial 911, but Serena snatches it and crushes it with her hand. I think I've learned my lesson about now.

"YOUVE CAUSED ME A LOT OF TROUBLE. I'M HERE TO RETURN THE FAVOR." She says grinding her teeth.

I'm literally petrified. She is so angry right now. I don't blame her. I sabotaged her love life. And I kinda regret it. Not really though.

"YOU DESTROYED MY RELATIONSHIP. NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY." She said as she readys her fist. She said "Night, Night, sleepyhead." Before I blacked out.

End of Chapter 7

Hey guys and gals! Here's chapter 7 of FATW! I have not been working on updating the book for a while but I am not going to end the book. I'm also changing my updates to every Friday and Tuesday. Stay awesome!!