WolfClan

Clan Name: Wolfclan. Okay, cool! 

Clan Name Reasoning: Larger cats. Anything else? Just one reason is a bit lacking. What if lots of small cats are born, breed and all of a sudden, there are more small cats than large cats? Maybe you could add that they enjoy hunting in large groups to hunt larger prey like wolves do! 

Clan Territory: A large stretch of territory by the ocean near the forest. What about special locations? Training places, out-of-bounds areas, borders, etc.

Clan's Camp: Go through a sandy tunnel until you reach an underground river, leap the river to find camp, a large camp with dens in the walls (made of stone) and large gathering willow. More detail would be nice! What their nests are made of, camp details, Medicine Den, Elder's den, etc. Dens in the stone walls are cool, though!

Clan Members: Atm Lavenderstar- large grey she-cat with green eyes and an almost purple swirl. Alright!

(Dep)Dragonfire - Slime red she-cat with blue eyes. Cool. One note, is that cats can't be red. Dark ginger might be a better description! 

(Med cats) Whitewinter (White she-cat with blue eyes)and Nightpaw(Black she-cat blind) Okay!

(Best warrior) Thistlefrost(large brindle tom) Alright.

Clan Lore: Thought that Wolfclan cats are descendants of wolves and coyotes along with scary werewolves for kits tales. Feline and canine are two different animals. They can't really just... evolve/devolve into each other. So a group of cats being descendants of a completely different animal isn't really possible. Yes, fantasy, I know. Just saying!

Clan Skills: Great hunters, swimmers, combat. Alright, cool!

Clan Demenor: Kind of mean, sassy, stubborn, great cats when get to meet them. Also known for their quick thinking and beauty. Okay, but if they're mean and stubborn, I would imagine they wouldn't be very pleasant to be around. 

Clan's Favourite Prey: either mice, squirrels, or salmon. Cool! So they fish?

Unique Assets: Large stalky cats for the most part, some are lucky enough to be able to shift to a wolf for short periods of time, all clan cats can shift their appearance for short amounts of time. Ah, they're shape-shifters. Cool! What happens if a cat has a mate from another Clan, and their kits are half Clan? Can they still shapeshift? (Unimportant question, lol. Sorry!) 

Other Clans Around Them: Around are Oceanclan, Cloudclan, and Coralclan. Alright! Any descriptions for them?

Clan's Code/Rules: Same rules as the OG warriors, besides med cats, can have kits as long as more than one med cat, switching clans is easyish. Okay.

Extra/Other: They look harsh but their kinda simple, certain rule breakers get certain punishments for the rule they broke. Able to breathe in high altitudes without needing air, Oceanclan and Wolfclan are slightly connected because the first leaders were sisters. Is their camp high on a mountain, and that's why they have evolved to breathe in high altitudes, or is it a random/shape-shifting thing?

Overall, WolfClan is pretty solid! It could use a bit more development, but for now, they have a good start. Thank you for submitting! WolfClan gets a 7/10