MaplewoodClan

Clan name: MaplewoodClan. Alright. A bit long, shorter Clan names are usually more appealing, and double-worded prefixes in Clan names are relatively rare, but not unheard of. 

Clan name reasoning: the first leader's eldest kit was named Maple and they live in a large forest. Alright!

Clans territory: a large stretch of forest with many trees a huge rapid river stretches through the middle of the territory and many mountains are across the territory. A few more details would be nice, but not necessary. 

Clan camp: a big cave with many different areas for nests, they use a larger dead tree sticking out of the ground for meetings and a waterfall is on the right side of camp, it is where the rapids start, apprentices have to sleep above the cave and use bushes or trees as dens, they warn the clan if the waterfall is overflowing. Unusual. Usually, younger cats are protected and given better/equal sleeping quarters with their Clanmates. Smart about the warning system, though.

Clan members: 

CrescentStar - a pure white Tom with blue eyes. Alright!

SparrowTail - a white Tom with black patches and amber eyes. Cool.

WillowLeaf - a silver she-cat with darker markings on her face, and purple eyes. Purple eyes isn't really super realistic. Violet blue, indigo, heather blue or blue would be better in terms of realism.

NightPaw - a black feline with amber eyes(High ranks) Are they a tom or a she-cat?

Clan lore: After a war between the first clan LionClan half of the 40+ members split off and founded to other clans one of which is MaplewoodClan. Because they used to live in Lionclan some cats think they left because they weren't lion descendants and instead leopards, these cats are younger ones and the ones that were raised on stories of Lionclan and born to young parents. Okay, cool!

Clan skills: cats are known for their beauty and intelligence and also known for their incredible skill to jump high enough they could fly. Okay, some more negative reputation would be good. 

Clan demeanour: Known to be chill and sometimes lazy as every once in a while they leave borders unmarked and don't come to gatherings. Seems like they act more like lions than cats! 

Clan's favourite prey: Fish, Rats and large birds also bats if they can be caught. Okay! I've never seen a Clan that eats bats. Do they have some sort of Twoleg settlement in their territory? If they don't where do the rats come from?

Unique assets: apprentices are called water watchers their mentors are called streams, elders are cherished more than leaders and are called water spirits, deputies are called springs, queens are called lakes and kits are called algae (male) or moss (female), the rest are normal. That's cool! 

Other clans: LionClan, AdderpineClan and AcaciaClan. Do they live near a savannah setting? If they don't, I don't think they'd have any idea what an Acacia is. Also, any details for them? 

Clans code/rules: Normal code

-Mates must ask the medicine cat before pairing. Why? Do they have to approve them?

-Kits who want to be medicine apprentices must jump off the waterfall and see if StarClan saves them. Jesus! Talk about a shove out of the nest! How does StarClan save them? Just... Make them not die, or catches them, or what?

-No cat may hunt on the tallest mountain (Bat Peak) as it is sacred. Cool.

Extra/Other: cats usually have spotted pelts. Pure MaplewoodClan cats pelt Colours are grey, red, black, white, cream and sandy grey. Okay!

MaplewoodClan is a pretty good Clan, in my opinion! They're quite detailed, unique and interesting. Thank you for submitting! MaplewoodClan gets a 7.8/10