FrostClan

Clan name: FrostClan. Okay, cool! 

Clan name reasoning: FrostClan cats are extraordinarily good at hunting in leaf-bare, and their coats are normally white. Makes sense. Although, white is a pretty rare colour; that would have taken a long time to breed in. A more realistic pelt-scheme would be whites, pale grays, pale blue grays, etc, with minimal patterning. Not just white. 

Clan territory: A semi-wooded, flat area with some plant life. Some dens are widespread throughout the territory and some patrols keep their prey there. Alright. 

Clan's camp: A gorge, like most camps. But there are less rocks and more space to move around. The dens are caves in the gorge with ferns hanging down to shield the sleeping cats from the sun and extreme temperatures. The medicine den is a large boulder with a huge cavity made naturally. Behind it is a clearing where the medicine apprentices train away from the warrior apprentices. The warrior apprentices train in a heavily wooded area in the deeper forest, but in the greenery, a clearing is revealed and that's where the apprentices train. The Snowrock, a place where the leader makes announcements, is in the middle of the camp and is a slope with a natural cavity under the ledge where the leader stays. That's cool! I like that there's a separate Medicine cat apprentice training area. 

Clan members: 

Dovesong (long-haired white she-cat with blue eyes) My first ever warrior OC was named Dovesong/Dovestar! 

 Badgertooth (old black and white tom with midnight blue eyes, mentor to Dovesong) Alright.

 Owlheart (white and gray tom with dull eyes) Cool

Sparrowfeather (brown tabby tom with green eyes and a sparrow feather behind the ear) What are the ranks of these cats? 

Clan lore: FrostClan was given the name because of its unique appearance and skills. The Clan ran away from a rival Clan called MoonClan. Why did they run away from them? Where did they run to? 

Clan skills: Their pure white pelts help them hunt in leaf-bare and their long and fluffy fur helps keep them warm in the cold. They are often looked up to by weaker Clans during leaf-bare. What about the other seasons? For Greenleaf, Newleaf and most of Leaffall, they would have white pelts standing out against green and brown. That's not very practical. If they lived in a place that is cold most of the year, it would make sense, (Mountain range, arctic tundra, etc

Clan demeanour: FrostClan is known to be kindhearted and friendly, yet they are strong and fearless in battle. They are kind in all they do and are usually very wise. Okay

Favourite prey: finches, rabbits, mice. Cool

Unique assets: They usually keep things the same way that the other Clans do it. Being unique from other Clans is important! Even just a different naming ceremony, or a tradition, or something. 

Other Clans around them: ShadowClan and ThunderClan (sorry in my fanfic it's the cannon Clans plus my two FanClans. Is that acceptable?) That's acceptable. I usually find Cannon Clans/cats being mixed with FanClans/OCS a bit offputting; it's just not my favourite. But other people can like it!

Overall, FrostClan is a pretty solid Clan! With a few small tweaks, they could be pretty perfect! 8.5/10~