GreenClan

GreenClan. Okay.

Reasoning: Leaves and grass. Do they... Like leaves and grass, or are they just around lots of leaves and grass?

Territory: A forest with tall trees, their camp has no trees though. Okay. This needs a lot more detail. Training grounds, special landmarks, streams, etc? 

Camp: it's medium-sized and basically a hole in the ground but small, you can see the full look in the book! What about dens, the meeting rock/tree/other structure? Is the ground sandy or grassy? Are the walls stone or dirt? And what book? 

Members: (present) 

OakHeart,  There is an actual cat named Oakheart in the books. Please don't take existing names, it's not hard to come up with a simple, yet unused/unique name. 

DarkCloud, 

Mist, There was also a loner named Mist.

 WhiteStar,

 BrownFoot, Two cats with the same prefix isn't very good. (Brownpelt and Brownfoot) You could rename one of them to have a prefix such as Umber, (A shade of brown) Dirt, Mud, Soil, Dust/Dusty, Bramble, etc.

BrownPelt, 

OakWood, Again, having an Oakheart and an Oakwood isn't very unique or diverse. You could rename one of them to have a different tree-related prefix, like Alder, Birch, Fir, Bark, Acorn, Pine, Leaf, Root, etc.

NightPaw,

 Hawkeye, 

ToxicPelt, 

GreenPelt 

- I'm too lazy to put the rest. You could have put the rest. An effort is important. And where are their appearances? 

Clan lore: The old clan got raided by an enemy called Mapleclan, only four survived they moved to the forest of the tall trees and lived there, Soon they fought Mapleclan and won. I don't think four cats could beat a Clan that just destroyed them. 

Skills - They can dig and run. That's all? Dig their way to safety, or run away in any confrontational situation? 

Clan demeanor: Kind of fearless, Good digging (and idk what else to put-) Okay

Favorite prey: Rats, Fish, Rabbits. Alright. If they hunt fish, that must mean there's some sort of pond/lake or stream in their territory, which you could have listed above, and to have rats, you'd need to have some sort of Twoleg structure, likely abandoned.

Clans around them: TreeClan, ThunderClan (not from the wc series!!) You can't just take a Clan's name, or a cat's name, and put it in your own book/story/lore unless it is Fanfiction based around the actual Clan setting. Being original is important. You could rename it to LightningClan or StormClan? 

Clan rules: Basically the warrior code but you have to learn to dig and you cannot crash down the tunnels! And leaders can have mates. What are the Tunnels? And why can't you crash down into them? Please explain things more clearly and in-depth!

Most of their cats are dark brown colored - they also recently had 5 members leave from a rebellion to make TigerClan (NOT FROM THE WC BOOKS!!) Again, you can't just take an existing Clan and alter it a bit to fit your needs. It can be considered a Copyright violation. 

Overall, GreenClan needs quite a bit of work in almost every area. They have a basic start, but with some work, they could be pretty good! For now, though, I'm going to have to give them a 4/10. Thank you so much for submitting!