MistClan

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: MistClan. Cool! I like the name. 

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: Because the entire territory seems to be shrouded in mist. It is always hazy and the sunlight never really seems to penetrate to the ground. Additionally, the cats of MistClan all have a rather secretive and elusive nature in general. Ooh, sounds very mysterious. 

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: MistClan comprises a densely packed pine forest that lets little to no sunlight filter through into the undergrowth. A thin layer of mist always seems to dance around in their territory. Close to the ground is a thick layer of bushes and shrubs. A stream runs along their border with MarshClan and WillowClan and a deep gorge separates them from StormClan. All apprentices are banned from going to the gorge. Warriors of MistClan call the gorge 'the Pit of Death' for it is one of the many unfortunate consequences defectors and trespassing cats may be subjected to. Just outside of MistClan's camp is an area that is oddly devoid of plant life, but strung with brambles on the edge, thus resulting in the area which is dusty, and barren but suitable for apprentices to train. That's cool! Very unique, and different from the forest territories I usually see. Although, does the mist only happen at some parts of the season, and where does It come from? I can't imagine there'd be mist above the snow in Leafbare. 

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏: MistClan's camp is at the heart of their territory, its entrance a small tunnel in the dense undergrowth that is obscured by surrounding, small trees and hidden in such a way that is invisible to the untrained eye. The small tunnel leads to a wide clearing shrouded in darkness and mist with a large crater in the ground, which is their camp, and a log running across the length of it. From atop the log and on the edges of the clearing, it is nearly impossible to see inside the crater, their second line of defense in case of invasions from other clans. Inside their camp, the leader's den leads to a High-Ledge where they make the announcements to the clan. A sloping path leads into the leader's den. The deputy's den is beside the leader's den and can be accessed by climbing up the tree roots and rocks that stick out from the side of the camp. The warrior's den is on the opposite side of the camp, woven from several plants and covered in a layer of thorns on the outside. Beside the warrior's den is the Nursery and it, along with the apprentices' den is much more heavily woven to protect the most vulnerable cats in the clan. The elders don't have a den and must sleep in the Nursery and deal with the kits, otherwise, they have lost all purposes that make them useful to the clan. In the darkest patch of the woods is where MistClan buries their dead. Bioluminescent mushrooms sometimes sprout, and clan members take that to mean that the dead have found their way to StarClan and rest in peace.

I like the bit about the bioluminescent mushrooms! It's very unique. And it's interesting to see how Elders are not held to high standards in this Clan. In most Clans, they're respected, but it makes sense that this Clan has different beliefs. 

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒

CINDERSTAR - a soft-furred black ticked tabby she-cat with deep blue eyes. Cool! Also, since there are a lot of cats here, I'll only be doing notes on the ones that I need to comment on. 

Deputy

WASPSTING - A golden tabby tom with solid black stripes and harsh golden eyes.

Medicine cats

GHOSTWHISPER - A half-blind white tom with blue eyes. I really like the prefix Ghost. It's very mysterious. 

ASHPOOL - A grey tabby tom with soft blue eyes.

Warriors

BLACKCLOUD - A long-furred black tom with dark grey paws, a white chest, and green eyes.

FROSTSHARD - A white tom with light-grey streaks and blue eyes.