02'z - Chapter 6 ♡

Your pov

"What is it?" I asked him slightly annoyed, arms crossed against my chest.

"I'm sorry it's just I'm worried about you and about Kazuha you guys always go out and have fun but it's always really late into the night. I don't mind you guys hanging out or having fun I love seeing you happy but I can't help but be worried." My gaze softened when he said that. I'm supposed to be mad but it was sweet of him. I smiled at him.

"It's alright Oppa you're just worried" I turned around to walk to my room. "Good night Oppa!" I entered my room and got ready for bed after Kazuha came out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" I looked at her while we both giggled.

"Of course!"

And with that we began our movie marathon ending at around 3 in the morning.

I woke up and saw a peaceful Kazuha sleeping. I smiled and brushed her hair away from her face. I got up and began my morning routine.

While brushing my teeth I see a dark figure approach me, its head hanging low. I screamed out in fear causing the figure to look up in shock and making eye contact just for me to realize it was Kazuha all along. She ran and clung onto me

"Oh my god you scared the fuck out of me Kazuha!"

"What happened??" A half awake Heeseung came running in before falling onto the floor and falling asleep again.

I looked over at Kazuha before we busted out laughing.

time-3:30pm

I sat on the couch bored with nothing to do. Kazuha had gone home an hour ago to help her mom with somethings leaving me alone.

I looked outside to see a clear sky and sighed.

"The weather looks so nice it's such a shame I have no plans" I whined annoyed I have nothing to do. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

Shopping! I love Shopping!

(a/n : me too y/n)

I jumped off the couch excited and began getting ready. I did my hair and makeup the changed into a casual outfit.

I grabbed my bag and took my car keys. I made my way to Heeseungs room before hesitantly knocking.

He opened the door and smiled

"What's up?"

"I'm gonna go shopping need anything?"

"Not that I can think of thanks though"

"Alright I'm gonna go now but text if you need anything!"

"Take me off do not disturb first!"

I laughed at his rude but honest comment

"I'll think about it" I smiled before leaving the house and going to the mall.

I was able to do a lot of shopping and had a really fun time. 'I wonder what time it is?' I pulled my phone out '5:30pm' only 2 hours has gone by? Woah

I loaded my bags into my car staring at one bag admiring it. I hope Heeseung likes the gift I bought him.

The weather is still pretty nice maybe I'll go on a walk, but it is pretty dark. I'll just ask Heeseung to come with me.

I arrived home and placed all my bags in my room and took Heeseungs gift and made my way to his room. I knocked on the door before calling out to him.

"Oppa~"

No response

"Oppa it's me~"

...

"Yah I'm coming in"

"Wait y/n don-"

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

________________________________

a/n : sorry this chapter is kinda short

EDITED - October 2nd