02'z - Chapter 29 ♡

POV

The lovely couple continued their date and had a wonderful time. You both enjoyed the food and continued your fun somewhere else afterwards. Jake had told you he has another surprise planned but didn't specify what's so ever.

Jake noticed your shivering every now and then, once you exited the restaurant he took his jacket off and placed it over your shoulders. The warmth off his jacket soon engulfed you as you turned to face Jake and smile at him.

"Thank you Ke" you placed a kiss on his lips.

"Of course princess" he pulled away from the kiss and smiled at you. His smile always made you feel loved. The way his eye shone so brightly and his lips curled so beautifully.

"I have one more surprise for you." he looked into your eyes. You could see how much love he had in them, it made your heart melt. There was nothing you didn't love about this man.

"And what would that be?" You tilted your head with a smile on your face anticipating for an answer. Jake smirked and looked at your lips before kissing you softly. He pulled away with a smirk still on his face.

"You'll see when we get there." You pouted and slightly slouched when he said that. You took your seat in the car before playing some of your music.

The two of you sang the lyrics to the songs and had a lovely time during the drive. Although the drive was quite long, you had each other to make it all the more special.

Jake parked inside of what looks like a parking garage before pulling a blindfold out and handing it to you. You looked at him then at the blindfold confused slowly pulling it away from his hand.

"Put it on please love" you did as he said slightly suspicious of him.

This better be a good surprise if I have to do all this you thought to yourself.

He helped guide you out of the car. The two of you linked arms and walked along a path. There was a comforting silence between the two of you. You could feel a soft breeze caress your skin as the two of you walked.

"Take the blindfold off." You took the blindfold off and slowly opened your eyes. You were met with a beautiful skyline and a lovely river that reflected it. You gasped upon seeing such a breathtaking sight, it made you wonder how he even found something so that looked so majestic.

"Wow.... This is beautiful" you stood in awe as you viewed the scenery.

"It gets better, in about 3... 2... 1..."

BOOM

Fireworks shoot up into the night sky lighting it. You flinched when the first firework appeared but loved the beauty it held. You stood there and watched in awe. The firework's glimmered and shone so brightly as they reflected off the water.

"Happy New Year Y/n" Jake leaned in to kiss you and so did you. Your lips made their way to his as he placed his hands on you your waist. Your hands made their way to his neck wrapping it.

This kiss was exhilarating, the way both your lips danced in harmony with the fireworks in the background. It felt amazing, you both wished this feeling would never come to an end.

You both pulled away from the kiss and looked each other in the eyes.

"Happy New Year Jake."

THE END

✧・゚: *✧・ :*

_________________________________

OMG ITS FINALLY DONEEE I'm so happy with the way this turned out and I hope you liked it as well! This is my first story so I hope it's not too bad I think it's pretty good for a beginner.

BUT AHHHHHHH OMG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS STORY LMK IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A SPIN OFF.

I'll make them married and have kids it'll be cute but only if you guys want

EDITED- October 16th