02'z - Chapter 17 ♡

Your pov

I smiled at Jake as we made our way back into the school building with our hands in each others and finger intertwined.

Jake escorted me to my next class and stood there for a moment before kissing my forehead.

"Love you." I giggled at his action, he was so cute.

"I love you too." I blew a kiss to him while walking away into my class. I happily sat down next to Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon~!" He turned his head over to me averting his attention as well with a smile.

"What happened? You seem in a good mood today." He asked tilting his head and starting deeply at me. I laughed remembering all the good things that happened today.

"Remember how you told me to work my feelings out and blah blah. I did it! I told Jake I liked him!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

Sunghoon pov

What

"Oh, really? Well I'm happy for you!" I said trying my best to sound genuinely happy for her.

I was broken, I really liked Y/n she was the first person who was truly nice to me and didn't use me for answers or bully me for being quiet.

I liked her a lot, I did but I wasn't going force her to like me back.

"I hope that doesn't change our friendship though Sunghoon you're a really good friend to me." I looked at her and smiled assuring her I would be just fine.

Was it though? Not really

"How did Jake react, was he happy?"

Obviously she is you idiot look at her shes jumping over joy, why would you ask her that? I mentally slapped myself for asking that.

Y/n nodded her head quite aggressively and
excited.

"Mmhm!"

Seeing her happy made me happy as well, but I was sad inside knowing the reason why. And all I could do was smile though the pain.

I tried my best to not think about that for the rest of class but it kept coming back to me. As Y/n was sitting right beside me making it more and more difficult to push through the end of class.

The bell rang, finally this class was over and I could escape. I hurriedly rushed out of that classroom when I heard someone call me.

"Sunghoon! You forgot your homework!" I turned around and expected Y/n but saw someone else. It was Haeul, a cute girl in my class. I smiled and accepted the homework she offered me.

"Thanks"

"H-hey I was wondering could I have your number?" I was taken aback at her sudden question considering we never really spoke to shi other before, but accepted.

"I don't see why not" I handed her my phone and took hers as we exchanged numbers.

Your pov

Right before class ended I took Sunghoon's sheet of homework and gave it to Haeul.

"Hey Haeul"

"Oh hey Y/n what's up?"

"I've seen your little stares at Sunghoon before" I teased her and wiggled my eyebrows and shoulders.

"Shhhh stop it!" She playfully slapped my arm as we laughed together.

"Here go make a move on him" I handed her the sheet of homework as her eyes glimmered with happiness.

"Oh my god thank you Y/n!" She gave me a hug before quickly running off to Sunghoon.

2 weeks later

Sunghoon pov

Haeul and I have been hanging out for a while now and I feel that I've mostly gotten over Y/n and appreciated Haeul's company a lot. I enjoy hanging out with Haeul she's quite cute and funny, and fun to tease.

"Are you free later?" I looked over at Haeul as a smile crept up my lips.

"Yep! Why though?" She looked at me confused and tilted her head but still smiling.

Gosh she was so cute.

I ruffled her hair and she began to whine. She took out her phone and used it as a mirror.

"Let me take you out to dinner"

She stopped fixing her hair and looked at me dazed.

"A-are you being serious?" She began to blush.

"Yes I am Haeul"

"Ok... be at my house by 7:40!" She then ran away giggling, leaving me stunned but happy.

She was adorable.

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

Author notes

EDITED - October 14th

✧・゚: *✧・ ゚:*