02'z - Chapter 16 ♡

Slightly Mature !! {make out sess}

POV

Your first class had just finished as you hurriedly packed up your belongings. You were now walking to the cafeteria to meet with Jake. Once you arrived you walked around and searched for Jake until your eyes set on a familiar figure.

It was him

You saw him standing alone looking at his phone and approached him.

"Hey Jake!" You smiled brightly

He looked up from his phone upon hear your angelic voice. He looked at the girl eyes widened and lips agape he was shocked, in awe, amazed. Blood rose to his face fairly quick and he looked away embarrassed by his appearance.

"O-oh hey Y/n" he didn't bother looking at the girl not knowing whether he would be able to keep his cool or not.

"Shall we go now?" You grabbed the boys hand, holding onto it interlocking your fingers and began walking to the school rooftop.

Once you reached the rooftop they stood and let the breeze blow against your skin. Soon they both sat down on a bench and admired the lovely weather that took place.

Jake pov

"It's nice up here isn't it?" I turned my head over to her and took in her beauty gosh she looked beautiful but today she looked...

Perfect

"Yea, it's really nice" I looked her in the eyes, I could get lost in them honestly.

The beauty they held, the beauty she held.

Her eyes were soft yet sharp, her lips looked so soft and delicate I just wanted to kiss them so badly. Her nose was perfect placed on her face perfecting her beauty.

Gosh this woman had a hold on me, and I loved it.

"Jake I have something to tell you.." I snapped out of my thoughts when her voice made its way to my ears.

"And what would that be?" I stared at her as she moved closer to me before she began to fidget with her fingers.

"I...

I like you Jake"

I was taken aback by her words. Not in a bad way but in a pleasantly surprised way, I mean I kinda knew she liked me from 2 weeks ago. But I didn't think she would work out for feelings so soon.

She looked away from me feeling embarrassed I guess. I smiled at her reaction, she was so cute the way she gets flustered and embarrassed so easily.

I placed my hand on her chin and made her face me.

"I like you too Y/n, a lot"

She smiled, gosh this woman really was going to be the death of me. Her beauty, her words, her voice, just her.

We both began to move closer to each other, inches, centimeters away from each other. Till we connected our lips together.

God have I been waiting for this moment, for her to finally give in to me.

Our lips moved together in harmony, her soft lips felt so right on mine. It's like they were made for me.

My hands snaked around her and took a hold of her waist pulling her in. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

We both pulled away breathing slightly heavy. Our foreheads touching one another. I looked at her and smiled and she returned a smile back.

I kissed her again not being able to control myself.

Gosh she was a good kisser too, was there anything she wasn't good at?

I bit her lip, asking for permission to enter her mouth. A soft moan escaped her lips turning me on, she sounded so angelic even with unholy sounds. She separated her lips allowing me to enter. Our tongues dances with each other, god this feeling was amazing.

I pulled her onto my lap and she began to grind her hips against mine.

I softly groaned at her action and tighten my grip on her waist. She let out a moan sending shivers down my spine.

Her voice was euphoric

We both pulled away and I looked up at her. She smiled at and pulled me into her embrace.

"Does this mean I get to call you mine now?" I asked and she tightened the hug as a way of saying yes. I let out a chuckle at her reaction.

I pulled away and looked at her.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Jake."

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

Author notes

EDITED - October 14th

WHY TF DID I WORD IT '{make out sess}' LITERALLY COULDVE PUT ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD BUT THAT EW

✧・゚: *✧・ ゚:*